Favorite Disney Animated Classics?

Tools    

It saddens me that some think Ghibli's films are actually Disney's because they release them over here. I remember someone had Spirited Away on their favourite Disney movie list over here . It's not their fault it is they way Disney releases them as if they are their own.
Yeah, my own copy of Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind has a not-entirely specific "Disney Presents: A Studio Ghibli Film" label on it.

Ironically, neither company actually made it since Ghibli wasn't even company back then.

This is a very good illustration of what's wrong with Disney:
Umm... I'm not sure what specifically you're referring to in that clip, but backhanded tributes is sorta Family Guy's thing. Preeetty sure it's not wholly intended as a criticism.

That screenshot makes me want to see it again. Haven't seen it in well over a decade.
The 70-mm version of Sleeping Beauty is coming to a movie theatre not far from where I presently reside, as part of a 70-mm film series program, from Fri., Sept. 16th through Sunday, Sept. 25th. Along with West Side Story, which is also part of this special events program, I'm looking forward to seeing Sleeping Beauty, also.

Woo-hoo---I'm excited, in both instances!!

Frozen start out great and could turn into one of the best Disney productions in a long time (the songs are stellar in particular). But then it just gradually goes down hill with an especially very uneven middle.

It kind of brings itself home again with a decent dramatic climax with a great message. But yeah, it can't hold itself together for all of its runtime, unfortunately.

from me. Still good, but could've been great.

What is your favourite from the New Renaissance as i've seen it called MM? Bolt to present or Tangled to present, seen both as the starting point.
Non have blown me away tbh.

I guess Big Hero 6 did the most for me. Winnie the Pooh was good nostalgia, but Big Hero 6 was a nice turn for Disney, trying their hands at a full-blown action film in the superhero spirit. Kind of going back to what the Pixar team did with The Incredibles... Now, I'm not comparing anything here, I'm just saying.

Big Hero 6 was heartwarming, touching and interesting. Frozen could get me to the edge, but the first time I saw Big Hero 6 it got me emotional like the good ol' Disney used to. I missed that (damn you, Baymax).

I liked Big Hero 6 more than most, was an interesting way to go with Disney's access to the marvel characters. Great animation and action, predictable plot but i still feel they pulled off the emotion pretty well.

Wreck-It Ralph is easily my favourite though. Haven't seen Tangled, Winnie The Pooh or Zootopia yet.

Still haven't seen Zootopia either. We'll see when I get to it.

Wreck-It Ralph is good, but not near the masterpiece everybody seems to be calling it.

I liked Big Hero 6 more than most, was an interesting way to go with Disney's access to the marvel characters. Great animation and action, predictable plot but i still feel they pulled off the emotion pretty well.

Wreck-It Ralph is easily my favourite though. Haven't seen Tangled, Winnie The Pooh or Zootopia yet.
Do not bother with Winnie the Pooh, it took a sh*t upon the original.

Do not bother with Winnie the Pooh, it took a sh*t upon the original.
First of all, at least have the courtesy to say it took a pooh upon the original.

Second of all, you are definitely in the minority to think that.

Master of My Domain
Still haven't seen Zootopia either. We'll see when I get to it.

Wreck-It Ralph is good, but not near the masterpiece everybody seems to be calling it.
I think Zootopia is the best thing Disney made this century (Frozen, Tangled and especially Big Letdown 6 felt mediocre to me). Great film.