Movie HALL of FAME Archives & Info

Tools    

I wouldn't want to start a Fantasy HoF before I've finished with the 22nd, but then again I just watched the 7th nomination so it might not take too long for me to get through the rest anyway haha.

If you guys want to do another Musical HoF or anything else first, I'm completely fine with that. I'm not interested in Musicals or Documentaries so I'd sit those out, but it would give me plenty of time to come up with a nomination for Fantasy (assuming I don't squander the opportunity).

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I'm almost done with my 5th for the 22nd, so I could seemingly join another one. I gotta knock out my rewatch of Seventh Seal for the letterboxd HOF too

The trick is not minding
Meanwhile, I’m over here slacking on my 22 HOF reviews with none finished.
I’ll have to start on it this week.
I’m mostly focusing on Noir with a few Personal Recc And 22 noms this month this month, so waiting a bit for the next one is fine with me.
I have no preference over Musical, doc, war or fantasy next.

I'm almost done with my 5th for the 22nd, so I could seemingly join another one. I gotta knock out my rewatch of Seventh Seal for the letterboxd HOF too
letterboxd HOF what's that? An HoF on letterboxd? or?

Oh geez, there are Letterboxd HOFs too? How does that work? I didn't see anywhere for doing private messages or anything.
You have to PM your list through MoFo.

I guess that leaves Camo out, though I'm not sure if he'd want to participate anyway.
Nah he did it (and really did NOT like my review of his nom, Gospel According to Matthew, lmao), I think he has some other way of giving the list to JJ though.

Nah he did it (and really did NOT like my review of his nom, Gospel According to Matthew, lmao), I think he has some other way of giving the list to JJ though.
LOL.

Well Bringing Up Baby was his nomination in whatever HOF that was. You can imagine how well that review went over.

LOL.

Well Bringing Up Baby was his nomination in whatever HOF that was. You can imagine how well that review went over.
Hahaha wish I was there.

Let the night air cool you off
Hopefully we do another letterboxd HOF. I'm not sure if the others have finished. I got one left myself
I've got ahwell's votes; one rewatch left for me; dunno about the others. I'm not pushing anybody for anything yet.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I've got ahwell's votes; one rewatch left for me; dunno about the others. I'm not pushing anybody for anything yet.
Ya got mine too.

We are all saavy HOF vets so I'm not worried. I think Swan saw them all already too