THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Is it just me or does IMDB look worse and worse with each re-vamp?

Suspect's Reviews

I just got asked the weirdest question at work.

Some woman just came in and was asking questions about the veterinary clinic where I work, which isn't unusual. She said she was new to town and wanted to know a little bit about us. She asked how many doctors work here, if the doctor is from America, how long he's been practicing and if he's ever been sued for malpractice - all fairly typical questions from a prospective client...

...and then she asked if the doctor worships Satan.

WTF.

I told the doctor and we had a good laugh about it.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Today I watched my 10.000th film.

That's it.

Just wanted to brag.
Congratulations!

I've seen maybe half of that, despite living longer... I have the time to watch more, but I just can't get myself to start them (or finish them)

This morning, I went to the orthopedic doctor because I have had a swollen knee since Mid January. They drew about 2 cups of fluid out. They are sending it to the lab to see what the fluid is. I got a call from them about 4:30 today and I guess it isn't as simple as the doctor thought it would be. Nothing came back conclusive yet. Not gout, not pseudogout, so it must be some type of infection. I hope not. Damn it hurt when he got the fluid out!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
This morning, I went to the orthopedic doctor because I have had a swollen knee since Mid January. They drew about 2 cups of fluid out. They are sending it to the lab to see what the fluid is. I got a call from them about 4:30 today and I guess it isn't as simple as the doctor thought it would be. Nothing came back conclusive yet. Not gout, not pseudogout, so it must be some type of infection. I hope not. Damn it hurt when he got the fluid out!

Hubby had his knee drained a couple of years ago because of fluid in the knee. He said that it was the worst pain that he's ever felt in his life.

Hubby had his knee drained a couple of years ago because of fluid in the knee. He said that it was the worst pain that he's ever felt in his life.

Well, it wasn't my worst pain. That belongs to a cervical biopsy I had a few years back. Hubby wouldn't have the chance to experience that.

Account terminated on request
I once told my wife that she should stop talking about the pain of childbirth because ***I*** had to endure knee surgery.

Turns out steak knives are aerodynamic...
They'll say "I don't care if he's a poet or cowboy, so long as he's a nice guy. But oh, I'm so attracted to that bad guy over there."
Understand this last part, and you'll get them all.