The Group Shot Game

Tools    

Will have a stab.

Scott. Spielberg. Scorsese. Spanish director? Lucas.

That’s all I got.
You have correctly identified Steven Spielberg, Martin Scorsese, and George Lucas but not the other four at the table.

And this picture appears in a film. A documentary about one of the unidentified men at the table.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
TEQUI.... wait. has anybody already make this joke??

Be sure to post the movie too, when the answer is revealed, if that hasn't already been established! I'm still struggling with Rodent's K-Pop post =\

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Will have a stab.

Scott. Spielberg. Scorsese. Spanish director? Lucas.

That’s all I got.

Robert Zemeckis and Francis Ford Coppola are the two on the right. Ron Howard on the left?

Michael York's D'Artagnan, Oliver Reed's Athos, Frank Finlay's Porthos, and Richard Chamberlain's Aramis in Dick Lester's belated sequel The Return of the Musketeers (1989).

OPEN FLOOR
One of my favorite movie series, and probably the best & truest adaptation of Dumas' "D'Artagnan Romances" on film. But, since I read the books, I always have to point out that although Frank Finlay was a great actor and does honor to the part - he's terribly miscast as Porthos. Porthos was the biggest musketeer in every respect - he was tall AND fat - he was just large all around. Finlay is short and thin - they just put a pillow under his shirt for the role!

Kind of reminds me how 6'2" Hugh Jackman played 5'3" Wolverine! (He fit the character in every respect except for his height).

Sorry for all that... back to the game!

Must be in the Spielberg documentary...I saw it but don't remember that shot
Nope. It's in De Palma (2015).

The directors seated at the table are, from left to right, Ron Howard, Steven Spielberg, Martin Scorsese, Brian De Palma, George Lucas, Robert Zemeckis, and Francis Ford Coppola.

OPEN FLOOR

I will be very impressed if anyone names all the above people.

From The Poseidon Adventure (1972).
Left to right is Jack Albertson, Carol Lynley, Red Buttons, Ernest Borgnine, Stella Stevens, Eric Shea, and Pamela Sue Martin.