Spiderman 3 (2007)

Tools    

There's treachery afoot!!!
Gwen Stacy should have been in the first movie along with Mary Jane along as a friend to both of them and the Goblin should have thrown Gwen from the bridge and in Peters attempt to save her she dies. Just as they did in the comics. Then Peter and Mary Jane could have gotten together just as they did in the second movie with some tweaks. But to throw Gwen in now really came out of left field.

In the Beginning...
Originally Posted by Wonder Boy
Gwen Stacy should have been in the first movie along with Mary Jane along as a friend to both of them and the Goblin should have thrown Gwen from the bridge and in Peters attempt to save her she dies. Just as they did in the comics. Then Peter and Mary Jane could have gotten together just as they did in the second movie with some tweaks. But to throw Gwen in now really came out of left field.
Exactly.

Movie Forums Member
HI all,

True, throwing gwen stacy in right now is odd, but peter parker has been after other girls before Mary Jane, and after dating her....I think that Mary Jane will have some problems with petey never being around, or something to that effect... Plus him putting himself in harms way or something.....Maybe he'll come home all bruised up a couple times and she'll get fed up with his crime fighting side......Not the best thoughts on how to introduce Gwen but hey guys so far the whole gwen thing is a rumor......

cool

Couldn't get hold of a computer. But I'm back now and on my own computer too. So no more long sojourns. Hoorah.

Originally Posted by MinionTV
Black Suit Teaser Poster!

That's bitchin'

Does it look like something is grinning in the reflection from Spidey's eye or am I just seeing things? They've done stuff like that for the posters of the previous movies.

I was hoping for more of a design change actually. This is just the standard suit done in black.

Apparently, James Franco's grandmother lives near Cleveland, because she told a local reporter that he said he's playing "The Hobgoblin" in this film. This makes me wonder if Topher Grace is actually Venom, or if he's just someone that Harry Osborn frames as the Hobgoblin.

I see something too. It appears to be a side head view of the hobgoblin.

In the Beginning...
Originally Posted by Ford
I was hoping for more of a design change actually. This is just the standard suit done in black.
Agreed. Particularly something to off-set the black (which is why the white eyes and emblem come in handy in the comics). Hell, your current avatar is better looking than this all-black suit. My guess is they don't want to screw with a specific design that's permeated two films already, lest the audience get confused and lose interest. Audiences are fickle that way.

Apparently, James Franco's grandmother lives near Cleveland, because she told a local reporter that he said he's playing "The Hobgoblin" in this film. This makes me wonder if Topher Grace is actually Venom, or if he's just someone that Harry Osborn frames as the Hobgoblin.
Hmm. Well, considering that the suit is black, I'm guessing that's a major indication that Venom will be making an appearance.

So when will the first "real" crossover take place....heard rumors of a Spidey 4 X-men 4 thing, but hey who knows. It is gonna happen though....wait n see.

In the Beginning...
Does it look like something is grinning in the reflection from Spidey's eye or am I just seeing things?
Enlarged and brightened with added contrast:

Let the speculation begin.

(Actually, I think the image of the grinning Green Goblin face is pretty clear. Although, the mask doesn't appear to be the same as Norman Osborne's helmet in the first one. It looks like the teeth are together in the smile, not apart. And there's a bizarre color/texture shift between the top and bottom halves of the face.)

NOTE: Stepping back to view the pic is recommended.

EDIT: For comparison:

Someone needs their fill.
So Spiderman 3's going to have three villains? Let's just hope they don't kill them all off by the end of it.

There was talk that Harry might actually not be a villain...yet. He might choose his friendship with Peter over his anger at Spider-Man for killing his father. Some time will have passed since the second movie, so it's safe to assume that Peter would have talked to Harry about what happened.

Maybe this isn't the finished black suit from the film. Perhaps Spidey falls in some black paint and comes out looking like this. He likes the look so then he goes and makes a new design? I dunno, I just find it hard to believe that they'd take such a lazy approach to the suit. Maybe the webs will be white on it or something.

The odds of any Marvel comics movies having a crossover are slim. For one, you'll never see Spider-Man vs X-Men because Spider-Man's movie rights are owned by Sony, and the X-Men's by Fox. Because Daredevil is owned by Fox, you won't be seeing the Kingpin in a Spider-Man movie either. Seeing a matchup of DC Comics characters is much more likely, because DC is owned by Warner Brothers. They could make a movie of any character that they wish to.

There's treachery afoot!!!
Hobgoblin, Sandman, AND Venom?? I really hope that they are filming the third and fourth installment at the same time but if they arent it will probably be a really long one, at least 3 hours. Two villains in the same movie is really pushing it and if Raimi trys to put three into one movie it'll probably be pretty crappy. I'm really hoping that their filming two movies at the same time. I think that they are really trying to fit way to many thing into this, but if anyone can make it great its Raimi.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Batman Returns
Batman Forever
Batman and Robin

All have more then one villian........granted, we want this to be good though right?

Suspect's Reviews