Good Movies I Don't Want to See Again

Tools    

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
Originally Posted by Piddzilla
The sequel was a sleeping pill to me and the third one I yet haven't bothered to watch.

save yourself the time and dont bother

Originally Posted by 7thson
Old Yeller...seriously.....

I almost listed Schindler's List or The Passion… but then thought about it a minute and realized I probably will watch those again one day… but Old Yeller

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Neutral Milk Hotel
The Passion of the Christ was good but I have no idea who would want to buy it.
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

For the same reasons as most of you have said (too long, depressing, involved, etc) I would never see
Mystic River
Beutiful Mind
Schindlers List

Originally Posted by THEDUDE__
Shawshank Redemption, too depressing
Queer. I though the message of the film was hope. That inspite of the injustices that people suffer, there is always redemption. For the all the Andys and Reds in us.

Anyway, I watched Graveyard of the Fireflies (Japanese animation). Good. Too good in evoking sadness that I wouldn't mind not seeing it again.

I reckon gorilla's in the mist is a movie i wouldn't like to see again. Too depressing, though i love the work of Dian Fossey

Breaking the Waves, Dogville, Dancer in the Dark... Von Trier

But i probably will...

ive never seen passion so i cant comment on that. the good movie i seen but have no desire to watch ever again is american beauty.

Watching Spaceballs after not seeing it for many years KILLED the experience for me

Catch me if you can
Enduring Love

Gonna go with Mystic River, Adaptation and Castaway. I can't watch these movies again, no matter what the occassion, they will never appeal to me the same way after the first viewing.

The Return
Dancer In The Dark

Hartigan's Twin Brother
House of 1000 Corpses & House of the Dead.

Edit: Sorry, I missed the "Good Movies" part. The two I listed above weren't good at all.

And this is my BOOMstick!
Originally Posted by the_cynic
House of 1000 Corpses & House of the Dead.

Edit: Sorry, I missed the "Good Movies" part. The two I listed above weren't good at all.
ok because i was about to have a rant

motivationally deficient
I liked Apocalypse now but i dont think i want to see it again, its too drawn out.

film making extraordinaire
A Beautiful Mind, great movie, but some movies are just so long that your butt starts to hurt sitting in one position for so long.

I think I could probably survive and live just as happily never seeing Salo: 120 Days of Sodom again.
Once was probably sufficient with no impetus but my own entertainment.

Originally Posted by MysticalMoose
A Beautiful Mind, great movie, but some movies are just so long that your butt starts to hurt sitting in one position for so long.

The only time this happened to me was a 29 hour guard duty binge where they forgot I was out there......never leave your post surley hurts the rumpus sometimes.