What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Right now, I have no idea why I am even awake... I caught myself just staring at my screen a few minutes ago... so, I might just go back to sleep....
You are copying me, well one of my cats woke me up and will not stop mewling at my door. I let him in he whines to go out, I let him out he whines to get in. The next door neighbor has a female cat in heat and he is mad. Oh well I am going to try and get another hour of sleep.

Tats.......best wishes, hopefully things will get better.

You are copying me, well one of my cats woke me up and will not stop mewling at my door. I let him in he whines to go out, I let him out he whines to get in. The next door neighbor has a female cat in heat and he is mad. Oh well I am going to try and get another hour of sleep.

Sounds like it is time to take some cats on a little trip to the vet....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Right now, I have no idea why I am even awake... I caught myself just staring at my screen a few minutes ago... so, I might just go back to sleep....
Man, I wish I could. I was suppose to set the alarm for 11, not 10. This was important, because now I've only slept 2 and a half hours, instead of 3 and a half. It's going to be a long day at mother's.

Trying to visit this place everyday, but it just doesnt work!

Im just beginning with my drivinglessons (ive had 3) and now learning for my written exam

And do check my "art": Deviant

Third funeral of the year for me tomorrow. I've, seriously, just bought a black suit.
Holy dude! *hugs*

I know 5 people who have died so far this year. But I chose not to go to any of the funerals and pay respects in my own way. It just seems easier on me this way, and I guess it's part of my beliefs as well.

As for me I am about to go back to studying.

Looking around my room and I just saw Nebbit's Christmas present from 2 years ago that I forgot to mail...hahahaha I am a lazy bum!
Me too

Just finished disc 3 and the first episode of disc 4 of the first season of Lost. Slowly but surely I will catch up. I love this show!

Now I'm going to bed.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Watching the mighty Manchester of United destroy the scally-wags of Bolton FC.
Come on you Reds!!!!!!
( Also feeling slightly sore after a gruelling gym session!!! )

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Welcome to the human race...
Stealing time on a uni computer to post here, and also hurting a little from a bad run-in with an ex and her sister...
Pretty much the same thing, except I'm also listening to Korn on a Discman.

but so far, I am just blah today...

I used to say "blah" a lot which to me means a abit below average, not terrible, but just blah. My kids use the word meh all the time and I asked them if that meant the same as blah. They say no, it really is not bad, but it is not good either. So I say it is kind of like a C grade on a test, no way they say, it is worse than a C, but it is not bad. So know I am thinking standards have fallen over generations, does this mean one day that a D on a test is cool, cause hey it is not an F after all? Oh well: meh.

I used to say "blah" a lot which to me means a abit below average, not terrible, but just blah. My kids use the word meh all the time and I asked them if that meant the same as blah. They say no, it really is not bad, but it is not good either. So I say it is kind of like a C grade on a test, no way they say, it is worse than a C, but it is not bad. So know I am thinking standards have fallen over generations, does this mean one day that a D on a test is cool, cause hey it is not an F after all? Oh well: meh.
That was funny. Yes, they are falling, because blah is actually a word, and meh isn't.

I'm talking myself into taking one more cat-nap. Maybe if I had some cat-nip, I'd get over that.

I like blah better.... meh just sounds too noncommittal ...

Right now I'm drinking a cup of French vanilla creamer with a little coffee and splenda thrown in...

Opening my mail and wondering how all the utility companies perfectly time the new bills just after I paid up the old ones? I mean they had to mail them out before I made the payments last night. Oh well they get stuck to the fridge for a few weeks until they are due, if I pay them now they will just mail some more.

The People's Republic of Clogher

I know 5 people who have died so far this year. But I chose not to go to any of the funerals and pay respects in my own way. It just seems easier on me this way, and I guess it's part of my beliefs as well.
Thanks for your thoughts everyone.

I hate funerals and have been to far too many lately (another one on the way I suspect too, my granny's sister was taken into hospital today and isn't expected to do too well). The one consolation is that they've mainly been for people who've lived a full life.