What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
Wondering why I'm still awake..
Oh, yeah - that's right..
I've had 3.25 litres of Coke this evening.
This is why I'm trying to give up drinking Coke...

In other news, I'm still procrastinating. And I really should do this work that I have to do within 24 hours. Ooh, the suspense...

Still watching AFL highlights videos.

Notes (because I feel like putting them in)

- 1:41 (Adam Ramanauskaus the chasing player) cancer survivor.
- 2:11 (Ben Cousins) His first moment back on an AFL field after being exposed as a drug addict. He got 38 touches of the footy in that game, an average is about 23.
- 2:30 (Kevin Sheedy) The master coach, something like over 600 games coached, and he was a past player for Richmond - that was his last game coached in Melbourne.
- 2:41 (Essendon V Melbourne) Neale Daniher's (Melbourne coach) last game as coach. If you can see the score, Essendon win with something like 3 second left.
- 3:05 (Glenn Archer) Regarded by most as the toughest player ever to play the game, retires after over 300 games.
- 3:11 (James Hird) Absolute legend of the game. Retired.
- 3:17 (Mark Ricciuto) See above.
- 3:22 (Geelong Cats) AFL 2007 Premiership Winners. Beat Port Adelaide by a staggering 119 points in the Grand Final (typical win about 25 points?)
- 3:31 (Gary Ablett Jr.) Son of Gary Ablett Snr (God) and as you can see, about as talented as his old man if not more. Freak.
Sorry for the continued editing etc etc.
- 4:12 (Lance Franklin) This is the 1st Elimination Final, which means that the loser is eliminated. (Funny, that.) Lance Franklin is kicking from at least 55m out from goal, to pretty much win the gane. (the clock is in redtime) Needless to say, he puts it through and Hawthorn advance to the Semi Finals, where they got trounced by the MIGHTY ROOS.

they got trounced by the MIGHTY ROOS.
This has to be the funniest thing I have read all week. HAHAHAH!!!

Right now I am cursing.... out loud... in Irish and Tsalagi ...

My family is driving me nuts...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I'm getting ready to watch Popeye. I saw it last weekend on tv and then Holden posted a pic of it here the other day that made me realize I've never seen it in it's original wide screen format before. So I ordered the dvd and now I am going to drift into cinematic bliss for a couple hours.

Right now I am cursing.... out loud... in Irish and Tsalagi ...

My family is driving me nuts...
my family is driving me nuts too. we're a couple of nuts.

just read the very first Shout! :

spudracer 12-24-2001 @ 05:33 PM
Originally Posted by spudracer
Feliz Navidad - Means Merry Christmas in Spanish.

DEATH VALLEY NATIONAL PARK, Calif. — Bone-white stretches of salt, leached up from the lifeless soil, lay like a shroud over the high desert where a paranoid Charles Manson holed up after an orgy of murder nearly four decades ago.

The media of today needs to get slapped...hard.

Welcome to the human race...
DEATH VALLEY NATIONAL PARK, Calif. — Bone-white stretches of salt, leached up from the lifeless soil, lay like a shroud over the high desert where a paranoid Charles Manson holed up after an orgy of murder nearly four decades ago.

I don't get it.

Anything for ratings, anything for news, all the ululant crying metaphors of claw like lightning striking down on the .............nm..ya know what I mean, if you know what I mean.

Originally Posted by 7thson

That is just so overhyped.
Reminds me of the family guy episode:
"Who can take this news story and blow it way out of proportion?"
"I'm your man, boss!"

Hugs Gummie.... I finally just left for a while and let them have at it...

Can I do it??? Can I... can I... can I????

I really dislike news reporters...well... all of them except ours...