Fox-less Transformers

Tools    

Couple of articles starting to appear expressing what seems to be jealousy towards her successor and attachment to the franchise she is no longer a part of. Do you think she actually believed they'd **** can her?

MEGAN Fox is reeling!

The actress is said to be furious that her replacement in the Transformers movie franchise, Victoria’s Secret model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, is getting so much attention and positive press.

“Megan talks about Rosie all the time — bitching about how ‘that Victoria’s Secret slut’ is getting so much attention,” a source told the Chicago Sun-Times newspaper.

Meanwhile, the Transformers team is said to be “thrilled” Rosie replaced Megan in the new movie.

Is she regretting her snarky comments?

Megan Fox was spotted running errands in Studio City and sporting a Transformers t-shirt — a franchise she is no longer a part of.

Maybe Foxy will watch her mouth next time!

Read More: Megan Fox Still Has Love For Transformers! | PerezHilton.com http://perezhilton.com/2010-07-27-me...#ixzz0vG4QvGPU
Celebrity Juice, Not from Concentrate

I find it difficult to decide who I find more attractive, surely that all that matters, thats what the role entails rite?

The Transformers crew certainly did'nt think much of fox

Meanwhile, the crew on Transformers 3—which is currently filming—has a very different opinion of their new co-worker: While characterizing Fox as a "diva," phrases like "a real doll," "a sweetie" and "a joy to work with" spill from their lips while describing Huntington-Whitely.

vs

Oh, I still won't be seeing the film. I've not seen any of them, but she's miles better looking and sexier than Megan Fox, who I don't find attractive.

Oh, I still won't be seeing the film. I've not seen any of them, but she's miles better looking and sexier than Megan Fox, who I don't find attractive.
Pound for Pound there quit rubbish films. I generally check them out because for some reason the vast majority of my friends enjoy these no-brainer pop corn bananzas, it becomes a good excuse to go to the cinema and much some popcorn.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I find Fox to be the better looking one of the two.

Suspect's Reviews