MoFo Battle Royale Directors Edition Nominations

Tools    

Are we allowed three choices? Because I could make another if so.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

He's called Tequila. He's a tough cop.
That seems unfair. Let less-regulars have time to see the thread and makes nominations. (IMO)

Ask me a question, any question: Grill a MoFo: Dill-Man

Yeah, Lennon. I got to say that we should give some other members a chance to first. Of cource Yoda hasn't even nominated anyone yet. He should really get in here, especially considering who I may think he'll nominate.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Eh well, just trying to rush things .

I suppose I'll pop in.

Sidney Lumet
Harold Ramis

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

Still short two directors huh? Somebody, just do us a favour and name a couple of directors in this thread so we can get this thing going. Thanks.

Yeah, Lennon. I got to say that we should give some other members a chance to first. Of cource Yoda hasn't even nominated anyone yet. He should really get in here, especially considering who I may think he'll nominate.
What the hell. I'll nominate M. Night Shyamalan, just because everyone probably expects me to.

I was going to go with Wes Anderson, too, though I can think of a dozen others I'd like to throw in there...but did anyone nominate Orson Welles yet? Because if not, I'll go with Welles.

My ****ing post got deleted.

Anyway, there's far too many directors to have under one generic all inclusive name. They should be broken down- independent, mainstream, foreign/American, studio era- or at least should be some criteria. Disappointe Cronenbergd isn't in. Miike as well. There's so many missing- Peckinpah, Coppola, Fellini, Antonioni, Roeg, Raimi, Goddard, von Trier, Gilliam, Haneke and others i forgot.

Definitely need to break it down imo into at least two sets to be a bit more inclusive.

Bummed i missed this thread till now

Whoo, I'm glad Yoda got here in time to nominate Shyamalan. I was waiting for that, because I would've nominated him if I would given everyone three choices. I'll try and get this started up and going sometime within the next few days. It'll definitley be up by Saturday.

You say Aragorn, I say Aragon
You say Tomato, I say Tomatah (right!)
Basically what I say is Horse Pucky!
At least your ahead of Sam , he still called him Strider.

Can't wait to see him in The Road.

What happened to including these guys?
Oh god, well crap. This is why you need to post pictures when nominating your directors. As for the last one, Lennon already had his two nominees.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Herzog was Lennon's third nomination, so that doesn't count. I figured the other two were coming up in the second round.