Who Is Your Favorite DC Character?

Tools    

Seeing as we have a favorite Marvel character thread, I decided to create this one.

So for me this competition is pretty much already won:

Rorschach

His character is just so freaking mysterious; he's probably the ultimate detective (even better than Batman). He's willing to do so much more to get things done, he doesn't hold back like some superhero's (even though he's techinically a maksed hero or vigilante; not a superhero because he doesn't have superpowers). He's truely the only 'good' character in Watchmen to me; sadly he had to pay for that as well. He also has one of the coolest costumes ever; with his constantly changing mask.

Some runner-ups would be:

Batman

The Comedian

Ozymandias

You want to post like me?
These two threads you've created are great. Are you goin to create a thread about superheroes which are neither DC nor Marvel? I really have no knowledge about these, with the exception of Spawn (whom I think is awesome). But someone might

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Never been much of a DC fan, but my pick is

"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

These two threads you've created are great. Are you goin to create a thread about superheroes which are neither DC nor Marvel? I really have no knowledge about these, with the exception of Spawn (whom I think is awesome). But someone might
I didn't create the Marvel thread; someone else did; I don't like Marvel enough to create a thread for it.

I haven't read that many DC comics. Heath Ledger decided this for me.
The comic Joker is just as good, if not better, than Ledger's performance of the Joker. If you liked him in TDK, you should definitely check out some of the Batman comics soon.

Rorschach seems awesome. Even though I know nothing about him, I have a pretty good idea what kinda character he might be. The psychological Rorschach test is an awesome refference! That's a brilliant character name!

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
My favorite DC character would have to be Wildcat (Ted Grant) from the Justice Society of America.

Click for biography.

Rorschach seems awesome. Even though I know nothing about him, I have a pretty good idea what kinda character he might be. The psychological Rorschach test is an awesome refference! That's a brilliant character name!
So you haven't had a chance to read Watchmen yet? You should get to reading it sometime soon; my advice is wait until after the movie, that way you'll be able to have a more open mind to the movie. I sadly won't be able to, because I love the book so much.

So you haven't had a chance to read Watchmen yet? You should get to reading it sometime soon; my advice is wait until after the movie, that way you'll be able to have a more open mind to the movie. I sadly won't be able to, because I love the book so much.
Thanks for the advice, I might look into it

Batman, no contest.

Also, personally I would read the literature before the movie, from my experience this is what I prefer.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Batman, no contest.

Also, personally I would read the literature before the movie, from my experience this is what I prefer.
Yeah, but Watchmen is like the ultimate GN, so I don't expect the movie to be anywhere near as good.

Batman, no contest.

I can see the point in watching the movie before reading the litterature. If I've read the LotR books before I saw the movies I would have been extremely critical and pherhaps not able to enjoy the movies as much . But agree to disagree you know...

The literature came first, therefore it deserves such respect. The film is only a copy. Do you know how the mind works, if you watched The Lord of the Rings movies and then read the books afterwards, your mind would more than likely have the images of the actor's in your head while you are reading it. Frodo would be Elijah Wood, Gandalf would be Ian McKellan, instead of imagining for yourself with help from the writers descriptions what the characters look like. Imagination.

The literature came first, therefore it deserves such respect. The film is only a copy. Do you know how the mind works, if you watched The Lord of the Rings movies and then read the books afterwards, your mind would more than likely have the images of the actor's in your head while you are reading it. Frodo would be Elijah Wood, Gandalf would be Ian McKellan, instead of imagining for yourself with help from the writers descriptions what the characters look like. Imagination.
That's a good point. I guess it comes down to whether you would like to enjoy the movie or the litterature.