4.Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills
5.The Living Planet
6.Fahrenheit 9/11
7.Paradise Lost 2: Revelations
8.The Life of Mammals
9.King of Kong
10.Aileen: The Life and Death of a Serial Killer

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I watched a documentary recently called The Bridge and it was very interesting and also very sad. Its about the Golden Gate Bridge and the people who go there to commit suicide. I watched it on Netflix and some of the footage is very hard to watch but the stories from the family/friends of the people who jumped was very heartfelt. Not being from America and never visited there, I didnt know that there was such a thing as suicide watch and their job is to watch survalence videos of the bridge and see if people are climbing over the ledge and they try to get there in time to save the people. Sometimes they do manage to talk someone from ending their life and get them to climb back over and I found that deeply moving and thought those people are very dedicated to helping others and are amazing people. But also how bad they must feel when they have tried to save someone and the person just jumps, it must effect them terribly but to go back to work shows great passion and human spirit. I can never look at that bridge the same again.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but I think it needs to be shared.