The Real RocknRolla

Tools    

I heard that they're making a sequel to RocknRolla, I actually heard Guy Ritchie is turning it into a trilogy, I'm really looking foward to it, I loved the first one.

Where did you see this news?

I don't know where movieman read this, but Ritchie said before the premire of RocknRolla that he'd already written the sequel and that, if they'd let him, he'd like to make it a trilogy.

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
yeah at the end of the movie it said it would continue, it wasn't as funny as Snatch or Lock Stock so i was disappointed about that =\

I would give RocknRolla a

Guy Ritchie was profound.

Definitely no question about it. I would love to see a sequel, as long as it lived up to the original.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
No one has commented on this thread in around 2 years, is there any news or anything about a RocknRolla 2, I have not been able to find anything that sounds reliable. Just wondering if anyone else has cause I'd still love to see it or find out about it if it exists..
And just for the Hell of it...
PUT THAT CIGARETTE OUT.

I'm guessing that Ritchie is too busy making fat stacks of cash off the Sherlock Holmes movies to mess with Rocknrolla. He's got a hit (soon to be) franchise on his hands, why mess with that other stuff?

A Rock 'n' Rolla sequel would have been potentially great. I was really disappointed because he seemed to be at work for a sequel immediately after the first film, and then the boring Holmes films came along.

There is a facebook page that says The Real Rock N Rolla is set for release December 19, 2011. It has a description:

"Golden Globe Winning Director GUY RITCHIE (Best Film “Snatch”, “Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels” and “Revolver”) returns to the sequel of his 3rd most appraised Movie (And Golden Globe Best Supporting Actor Winner) “RocknRolla”. In 2004 London, Johnny Quid (Toby Kebbell) was a hard rocking, drug addicted rock star with the biggest reputation to the police in the entire East End of London. Now ...the citizens of London, England will tremble with fear when the Councilor (Jimmy Mistri) attempts to own every square inch of London, until a group of Irish gangsters known as the Wild Bunch (Gerard Butler, Tom Hardy and Idris Elba) have plans to drip-dry the councilor for them to re-shape London in their own image. With an all star cast including; Mark Strong as Archie, Jeremy Piven and Chris “Ludacris” Bridges as Roman & Mickey and the new and unchallenged Evan Pearson as The Guv’Nor a wealthy gangster with a hidden agenda. Get ready for a Rip-Roaring ride through London’s gangland in Guy Ritchie’s “The Real RocknRolla”!!!

Written for the screen and Directed By GUY RITCHIE

Produced By MATTHEW VAUGHN, STEVE TISCH and GUY RITCHIE

GERARD BUTLER, MARK STRONG, TOM HARDY, IDRIS ELBA, TOBY KEBELL and EVAN PEARSON"

Not sure if this is really trustworthy, and it isn't on IMDB's radar at all. I'm doing a little more fishing to see what I can come up with.

I watched it last night and I enjoyed it.