What Is The Most Disturbing Film?

Tools    

i heard Insidious was one of the best, and MOST disturbing horror movies out right now!

In space no one can hear you meow
`Eden Lake` is the most disturbing/unsettling film I`ve seen in quite a while.

I have seen `Human Centipede` and `A Serbian Movie`, but they just seemed like deranged attempts to outrage and disgust the viewer.

I dont know the name of this film but I saw it about 10 years ago perhaps longer and the story from what I remember was these military soliders had taken over this small village it looked like. One scene that I remember quite vividly from was that that they had these people lined up and told them that they had to pick someone who would die with them and warned anyone should they close their eyes they would be punished/killed as well. This film was the most disturbing film I ever seen in my life and thank god I didn't watch too much more of it because I am sure I would have had nightmares about it for a long time.

i heard Insidious was one of the best, and MOST disturbing horror movies out right now!

CineMovie.tv
No,not even close.Watch Inland Empire by David Lynch to see what is scary...when i say scary,i don't think on movie like Human Centipede,Cannibal Holocaust or Serbian Film that are just simply disgusting,i mean scary like eerie...eerie movies are most disturbing in horror genre for me...Inland Empire is not even horror,but it is scariest of all horror films i ever watched.

Most of the underground Asian horror movies are so disturbing that I can't decide which one is the most... they are all sick.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Most of the underground Asian horror movies are so disturbing that I can't decide which one is the most... they are all sick.
I guess you are talking about the Ultra Gore movies that I love. I don't see how they can be disturbing or sick, they are so over the top and unrealistic that it makes it more humorous than anything else IMO. The music is the best part.

&feature=related

&playnext=1&list=PL18AC80B817500B93

&feature=related

^ Have you seen the Guinea Pig/underground asian series? they are far more disturbing and realistic(they had to prove no one was actually killed...) than all the above clips you posted.

All those are mainstream compared.

Movies cant touch reality...i have read about methods of torture in ancient Rome and ancient Persia...man,thous tortured people dream is to finish like someone in Gore movies...you know a weird moments when you think about what would be the worst torture imaginable...well,thous ancient tortures was a 17 times worse that you can even imagine...i felt horrible,just by reading that more than any movie i ever seen.

I think the Saw movies are pretty disturbing.
Saw movies are romantic comedy comparing to Martyrs and Inside...

Sudoku Blackbelt
Well, I didn't read this thread because there are a jillion replies, but I watched Sophies Choice.

Once.

And I'll never watch it again. Ever.

I would say Begotten. It makes Eraserhead look like Bambi. Talk about one hell of an acid trap.
Begotten and every trippy movie cant be compared to Inland Empire...Inland Empire is the creepiest and trippiest film ever,creepiness to its maximum,believe me...if you watch that movie on acid,you can die....