What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
Just de-scaled the kettle.

Rock and roll!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Sat down having a coffee trying to decide what to have for dinner...

I was looking forward to going to collect my boy from school on the scooter but as the rain has decided to turn up looks like im going in the car again :rolls:
The rain turned up? Well, that must've caught you by surprise.

Watching The Wright Stuff while I catch up on MoFo.

Indeed I do, n3wt. I just can't believe they even bother to mention it on the weather... Unless it stops, of course.

It reminds me of a Billy Connolly routine about the an Irishman coming back from Scotland and saying "Come on lads! I've found a place even more miserable than here."

Siting in an internet cafe in Hyderabad, waiting for my girlfriend to get ready for lunch.

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
dreading going into work in a few hours... i am going to miss True Blood's final episode. i know its on all week but i like seeing at 8 pm so i can talk about it and not have to see spoilers.

Sodding things up comes naturally to me!
3.30 am and still trying to ignore the wifes snoring!

Missing being able to sleep next to my GF (thanks a lot Demps )

ahh sorry buddy have mine lol! She snores like a camel mind....occationally spit in your face while shes asleep too if shes dreaming about someone she hates

??? Did I miss something?

Right now I'm getting ready to go to work... and thanks to my allergies, I feel like hell... can you imagine trying to look mean while you're sneezing...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Right now I'm getting ready to go to work... and thanks to my allergies, I feel like hell... can you imagine trying to look mean while you're sneezing...
hmmm, imagining looking mean while sneezing......gollum!!?

Just been living in two different homes for awhile now - one home is just not big enuff atm and also being away out of state..... Mom being sick and etc..... I hope it brings us closer togther before all is said and done.

Hope you feel better Cait.