Movies you loved when you were younger, but dislike now.

Tools    

ID-4, a terrible flick??.. no way!!
ID-4? I assume you mean Independence Day?

Actually your quit rite, calling ID terrible is an exaggeration, but makes the list based on its severe drop in terms of what I now consider a good film.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
ID-4 is exactly what is was suppose to be. A popcorn flick with tons of action and some comedic points. I think it excels as doing just that.

ID-4 is exactly what is was suppose to be. A popcorn flick with tons of action and some comedic points. I think it excels as doing just that.
The movie does not excel at being what it is. Your definition was independence day, not a popcorn flick.

Tons of action and "comedic points" is not my idea of a good movie, but something I appreciated at a younger age, therefore it makes my list.

I remeber watching the Neverending Story when I was young and I borrowed it a couple of years ago and it turned out to be quite boring.

I thought King's Maximum Overdrive was great when I was younger. But it looks pretty bad these days. The AC/DC thoughout the movie was pretty awsome though. Id like to see a movie these days with the complete soundtrack done by a quality rock band. Say a band like, Tool or Dave Matthews could probably come up with a pretty awsome soundtrack.

Female Jungle Poster
Old Yeller (I can't bear to watch it now.)

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

Aladdin

Loved it when i was younger, watched it with my partner's nephew the other week and didnt see why i liked it, it just seems so boring now

I wish that
I knew then what I know now
When I was younger
I wish that