MoFo Battle Royale Directors Edition Nominations

Tools    

For anyone curious as to how it may play out:

"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

He's called Tequila. He's a tough cop.
For anyone curious as to how it may play out:

Hmm, first Hitchcock and Scorsese face off, eliminating one of the potential final four, and now Scorsese and Kubrick face off, which will eliminate a potential winner...

Ask me a question, any question: Grill a MoFo: Dill-Man

You guys ready to let the dogs out?
At the end of the day though, the director who the majority of the forum think is the best ever will emerge victorious.

However it would have been more interesting if the Kuberick/Eastwood bracket was swapped with the Truffaut/Carpenter bracket

Updated, with a reminder for MovieMan.
Yeah, I was just about to go do the next round.

Updated again.

Final Four prediction:

Kurosawa vs. Scorsese

Leone vs. Spielberg

Although we'll see whether Scorsese can beat the Coens or not, I'm thinking it'll be close.