Do you love me?

Tools    

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
You playing your love games with me?

Anyway, rate me as a person on a scale from 1-10, 10 being loving me, and please state why, I won't hurt you because A) I can't (puny white boy, right here) B) I can't reach through a computer.

and yes, I am kidding

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Yowza!

Of course I love you, but I can't rate my love. I can understand that based on the rep system we have here, that sometimes you get more rep than other times, and if that's what's driving your posting and you feel that you don't get enough support ("love"), you might think you're "unloved". It's a natural, human thing to feel. However. my recommendation to you is that you just post what you honestly feel. People will always react to honesty, even if you think they're making fun of you. The point is that if people are reacting, you are reaching them. That means that they ARE taking you seriously and have the ability to love you. Just remember: this could all be BS. I'm not really sure what prompted this thread, but I took a shot. However, this is my honest opinion. If you need to discuss anything else, PM me.

I can in no way gauge your seriosity, but I've gotta say that the only times your posts don't crack me up is when they seem to be looking for assurance, like the one at the start of this thread.

My advice?

Take Mark's advice.

It's some of the best you'll ever get.Be honest and people will like you for who you are.Not right away, and not everybody, but the right people.

I've got a question for you: have you ever drunk Baileys from a shoe?
and my man-gina

oh in case you don't know what we are reffering to:

I just about everyone...

until they give me a reason not to...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

You're a Genius all the time
Anyway, rate me as a person on a scale from 1-10
Really?

I am not going to rate you as a person but I do think you need a hug. When was the last time someone gave you a hug?

Really?

I am not going to rate you as a person but I do think you need a hug. When was the last time someone gave you a hug?
loooooooooooooooong time

finally, some security in my life!

I generally like you, apart from one slighty homophobic post I seem to remember you making, but if Mark is right and you're only 13 you still have plenty of time to grow and change so I'll refrain from making a definite judgment of your character...:\

Actually, 14 and was it about the 3:10 to Yuma? Yeah, Ben Foster's gunna track me down....

a long time since you had a hug? not even from your mam?
Nah, I was just kidding........

oh yeah I remember I mean

14!
So, there is a younger member than me.
I thought I had that distinct honour.
I love you, Lennon.
But like Yoda, not in love with you.