Lennon's reviews!

→ in
Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Well, Hamill's vocal acting as the Joker is certainly among his very best. I haven't seen this one yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if your rating is accurate. I give Batman: Mask of the Phantasm a solid

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Well, Hamill's vocal acting as the Joker is certainly among his very best. I haven't seen this one yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if your rating is accurate. I give Batman: Mask of the Phantasm a solid

Just rent Return of the Joker, trust me I think this is pretty accurate

Mark Hamill is the joker ?!

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Yeah, and he does wonderful #16

word is that he was actually offered the role of the Joker in the Dark Knight before it went to Heath, he refused, saying he didn't want to return to the screen and just do what he loves

I really like Hamill's acting as the voice of the Joker. it really doesn't sound like Luke Skywalker at all. I think Hamill probably is one of the better actors doing voice work in films/TV now. I just wish he'd do more.

I really like Hamill's acting as the voice of the Joker. it really doesn't sound like Luke Skywalker at all. I think Hamill probably is one of the better actors doing voice work in films/TV now. I just wish he'd do more.
agreed.

and Meat, if you still don't believe me on his voice, here it is

Thanks for the clip
no prob, and if I may mention, that is the directors cut, what was cut is in the youtube description

Wow! You just showed 12% of the movie!
12%? I figured more of a 7%; I figured Youtube is fair game

Trust me. I teach Math. Either that or I'm running for President of the U.S. Did I ask you already to "Trust Me" already?
I was kidding, but that was the only really good sample of Mark Hamill's voice acting.

Hey, I thought I gave you + rep for it already?!?!
I know I am defending myself from nothing

simply because I am a bit CRAZY

You'll have to deal with it, Lennon. We love you. Now, just keep proving that we're correct.

Plus, you and meat should be allies and not enemies. If you don't understand him, PM him first, but if that gets you nowhere, PM me and I'll tell you what's up, seriously.

I'm a damn fine consigliere. (Or so they tell me.)

The Lion King

Disney has CGI animation and regular animation mastered.

When a lion Simba is born to the King Mufasa, the whole kingdom rejoices, except for Simba's uncle Scar, because this means that Scar is only second in line to the throne. To get to the throne faster, Scar plots to kill Mufasa with the dreaded hyenas. When Scar's plot suceedes and Mufasa dies, he convinces Simba it was all his fault, in shame Simba runs from the kingdom and Scar becomes king. This stellar cast includes Johnathan Taylor Thomas, Matthew Broderick, James Earl Jones, and Jeremy Irons.

The best part of this movie is the way you feel fro the characters, the kid I was watching this with (babysitting) when Mufasa died, she cried. I sometimes even felt for Scar a little bit, I know what it is like to want all of that power. Also, if you didn't care for Timon or Pumba, you sir don't have a soul.

Disney's animators must be all Da Vincis, because only he could paint this well, the drawing is flawless. Truely great, I could say it was perfect, but with every new film it just keeps looking better and better. The backrounds will have you in awe.

As for the voice acting, phenomenal, all of the stars aligned and matched perfectly. One standout performance was Nathan Lane as Timon the Meerkat, clearly handpicked. The other standout performance was by a man who in other movies, barely talked. Rowan Atkinson as Zazu the hornbill.

I do have one major complaint about this movie, they had a BIG leap in time during the Hakuna Matata song. I thought they had a huge missed opportunity which could have been funny sequences.

Rating:

Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.

Adequate, but adequate isn't good enough because of this movie's source and company.

Based off of C.S. Lewis' classic novel, this story follows siblings Lucy, Edmund, Peter, and Susan Pevensie going to a magical world called Narnia through a wardrobe. This is where the evil White Witch has ruled and made it snow for 100 years. The four meet Aslan, the one who should be ruler of Narnia. Now, all of them must stop the White Witch. This cast includes

I didn't really like this movie, the first thing I didn't like was the fact that I just kept hating Edmund! I didn't like the character development with him, him trying to redeem himself did make me laugh. I am still not sure why, but in the movie I found him to be stupid and I wanted to ring his neck. I found him to be way different from the book.

Another big problem I had with this movie is some of the costumes. Such as Tilda Swinton's the White Witch, some of her costumes made me and my friend need a brown bag so we didn't suffocate from laughing to much.

As for the acting, I really didn't believe any of them, but the one with the least believability was Skandar Keynes as Edmund, I don't think this boy could act if his life depended on it. I almost cringed at times.

The final thing in this movie is the set designs. They were the one redeeming quality of this movie. The snow looked beautiful and kind of had me drawn in, but the dang actors and some costumes brought me out.

to sum this up, it was wasted potential, despite some very good set designs, this movie fell flat. It was almost as good as being kicked in the crouch, except with being kicked in the crouch, you can retaliate, with this I had to stand there and take it.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
[size=7]

to sum this up, it was wasted potential, despite some very good set designs, this movie fell flat. It was almost as good as being kicked in the crouch, except with being kicked there, you can retaliate, with this I had to stand there and take it.
So...it was like being kicked in the crotch, and yet it still gets 3 stars? Apparently, you like being kicked in the crotch, but just a little bit.