Trying to just stick with "real" movies:

Due Date
Phantom Menace
Annie Hall
Sweet Movie
Caddyshack 2

The absolute worst of the worst:
Nekromantic 1 and 2
Barbed Wire Dolls (I could just list 5 Jess Franco pics but I like to spread the wealth)
S&man
Bikini Girls on Ice
The Captives aka I Spit on Your Corpse, I Piss on your Grave
Sad truth is I still will watch those sequels because they’re still interesting to watch during Halloween haha

I shouldn't be advertising them, but here goes
-the wolf of wall st.
-do the right thing
-the irishman
-joker
-grandma
-get out
Matt, don't you think it would be more accurate for you to say that you hate these films due to their perceived message not being to your liking?

The worst film that I actually watched back-to-back in terms of being really poorly made was Spiders 2: Breeding Ground:

I think that's the problem with "worst of" threads - people rarely have enough of a level of perspective on what constitutes truly awful filmmaking that they'll settle for readily-accessible hate-magnets like, say, the Star Wars prequels that still prove leaps and bounds above the average MST3K episode (or go for a hot take like Do the Right Thing).
I did find the Star Wars prequels are actually way better than Rise of Skywalker and most recent blockbusters. They are poorly executed films but they are full of original ideas and wonderful imaginative worldbuilding.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Matt, don't you think it would be more accurate for you to say that you hate these films due to their perceived message not being to your liking?

Don't you think it would be more accurate to stop making assumptions? Don't tell me who I am.. You've done this a handful of times, most recently over the election, telling me its because I have sour grapes over Bernie Sanders being cheated, and then when you ask me to explain, you don't even read it.

I think that's the problem with "worst of" threads - people rarely have enough of a level of perspective on what constitutes truly awful filmmaking that they'll settle for readily-accessible hate-magnets like, say, the Star Wars prequels that still prove leaps and bounds above the average MST3K episode (or go for a hot take like Do the Right Thing).
Point taken Iroquois.

Can I bump Love Story for Escape from LA?

Welcome to the human race...
Don't you think it would be more accurate to stop making assumptions? Don't tell me who I am.. You've done this a handful of times, most recently over the election, telling me its because I have sour grapes over Bernie Sanders being cheated, and then when you ask me to explain, you don't even read it.
You can't be that surprised that people would question your reasoning behind picking some genuinely acclaimed films as your "worst movies ever" instead of the kind of blockbuster junk or MST3K-worthy dreck that everyone else picked.

The trick is not minding
I didn’t like Love Story either.
Didn’t think it was well written. Didn’t think it was well acted.
Just couldn’t get into it. *
But it would never be what I would ever consider amongst the worst films because there are far worse films out there. Many slashers, many JCVD films, many cheap horror films.

My Darth Star is in for a service
Geez Gentlemen put your handbags away.

For those or you looking for hilarious ****, watch Ouija Shark. I'm still waiting for someone to say, "I did not hit her. It's not true. It's bull****. I did not hit her. I did not."

I usually don’t care to rag on too many movies and I can’t believe a lot of the titles I’m seeing, but in order to participate...

1) The Predator
2) The Predator
3) The Predator
4) The Predator
5) The Predator

I will add Jupiter Ascending (2015) to the list (because I'm a lover of sci-fi films, even bad ones).

Thing is: visually the film had some beautiful outer space scenes - a very lovely color palette - and some pretty good special effects.

But story-wise it was a cringeworthy retelling of Cinderella (and Channing Tatum as some sort of dog boy with animal ears)!

Point taken Iroquois.

Can I bump Love Story for Escape from LA?

I'll agree with you on Escape from LA. Escape From New York, however, is great! That one is actually one of my favorites.

Freddy Got Fingered
The Amazing Bulk
Movie 43
Not Another Not Another Movie
Birdemic: Shock and Terror

All are truly, truly awful. Once at work a couple people were talking about some bad movie, and I said if you want a bad movie, you should check out Birdemic, not realizing the person I was saying it to was that movie's biggest fan, who bragged about having seen it 17 times. It was him who "recommended" The Amazing Bulk, which is so awful it made Glen or Glenda which I watched right after it look like a masterpiece. Still, it's not as offensive as Freddy Got Fingered or Movie 43.

Hey guess what? Last night I watched what arguably might be called the worst film ever made. Even worse than the dreaded Beast of Yucca Flats.

The Conqueror (1956)
get this, John Wayne as the Mongol leader Genghis Khan! And boy is he bad in this as he delivers some of the corniest dialogue west of Kansas. And the acting? Let's just say, what acting? To make things worse this was a big budget costume epic made by billionaire Howard Hughes, it bombed and killed RKO studio. The worst part though is where they filmed:

The film is sometimes called "An RKO Radioactive Picture". It was filmed near an active nuclear test site in Utah, where eleven tests had reportedly been carried out in the year before the production landed there. Not surprisingly, the set was contaminated by nuclear fallout, but producer Howard Hughes and the local population had been reassured by the Atomic Energy Commission that the area was completely safe. Photographs exist of John Wayne holding a Geiger counter that reportedly made so much noise that he simply thought it was broken. After location shooting, Hughes had tons of contaminated soil transported back to Hollywood in order to match interior shooting done there. Over the next thirty years, 91 of the 220 cast and crew members had developed a form of cancer.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2020-12-20 08-11-51.png
Views:	130
Size:	141.5 KB
ID:	70379  

I usually don’t care to rag on too many movies and I can’t believe a lot of the titles I’m seeing, but in order to participate...

1) The Predator
2) The Predator
3) The Predator
4) The Predator
5) The Predator
That bad, huh? I'm surprised since Shane Black is the definition of reliably entertaining.

That bad, huh? I'm surprised since Shane Black is the definition of reliably entertaining.
That’s precisely why I consider it the worst. With Black directing, writing it with Dekker (the two paired for Monster Squad previously), and a cast of oddly assembled but very talented actors, it has no business having a plot that seems assembled pure through Mad Libs and contempt for the Predator franchise.

Purposefully sabotaging the film is the only way I feel Black could make something this bad yet... I read the script. It’s somehow worse than what ended up on screen... so the only people that could’ve done the sabotage are Black and Dekker.