The Videogames Tab

Tools    

To me Cyberpunk 2077 reminds me most of Fallout 2. There is the GTA thing in there is that you can hijack cars, run over people and the police comes for you but that's a side feature.

20 hours in and so far its one of the most fun games I have ever played. Very immersive and entertaining universe.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
I’m gonna keep beating a dead Roach...

I want the full, behind-the-scenes, un-redacted making of CP77 story. I can’t remember a company ever offering refunds on a console game.

Give me all the emails and employee interviews. This whole story is just gonna keep festering. I’m sure there are legal and investor concerns, but I think a big mea culpa would be the only thing to help kill this thing.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Last big game on any platform I saw this much written about was Arkham Knight on PC, and that would have accounted for a small percentage of their sales

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I’m gonna keep beating a dead Roach...

I want the full, behind-the-scenes, un-redacted making of CP77 story. I can’t remember a company ever offering refunds on a console game.

Give me all the emails and employee interviews. This whole story is just gonna keep festering. I’m sure there are legal and investor concerns, but I think a big mea culpa would be the only thing to help kill this thing.
Wait. What? Refunds?
Teach me! I'm so out of the know on this one.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

A system of cells interlinked
Wait. What? Refunds?
Refunds

Wait. What? Refunds?
yes all the original day one ps4,ps5 players had to get refunds cause CP2077 had so many glitches and bugs and bad graphics on the ps4 aswell but on the ps4 pro it works fine the graphics

Cyberpunk 2077 is an incredible game, I absolutely love it.

Cyberpunk 2077 is an incredible game, I absolutely love it.
To me its basically a combination of Fallout 2 with a modern Bethesta style hiking RPG game and GTA-city mechanics. Its the ultimate open world game. I am loving it a lot.

Finally got used to driving and now I drive everywhere. I love it. But mostly I do it so I don't miss anything. In fact, came across a certain hilarious side mission not too long ago. Needless to say, I'm having a blast with this game.

Finally got used to driving and now I drive everywhere. I love it. But mostly I do it so I don't miss anything. In fact, came across a certain hilarious side mission not too long ago. Needless to say, I'm having a blast with this game.
I like driving now. Particularly at night with the jazz station on, reciting Bukowski poems and drinking heavy liquor. Then it doesn't matter how much sh*t I crash into.

I already clocked in 50 hours, finished the main story once, replayed the ending three different ways, laughed, cried, realized my life felt empty once I uninstalled, then started a new story as a corpo. My favorite side quest was being a PI after the mayoral candidate's break in.

I must say, I did start getting quite a bit of bugs after a clean first 10 hours. Though they weren't nearly as bad as the stuff I'm seeing online, they did start to detract from the game. Compared to what console players are reporting though, I feel like a wealthy gentlemen complaining about the food at a gourmet restaurant.

there's a frog in my snake oil
So the Elite reboot is starting to drop some proper details.

Sounds like they are actually going for some proper RPG-lite stuff. Dupe-ing peoples identities to gain security access, cutting through panels to dodge defences, avoiding AI detection while doing it. Stuff like that.

Plus blazing people with guns and throwing grenades at ships and such

I'm sure it'll still be wonky due the proc gen world. But does sound like they've put their efforts into some decent areas.

Welcome to the human race...
Heh, apparently Cyberpunk runs so badly on PS4 that they're pulling it from release. Guess I'm not getting around to playing it any time soon.

You ready? You look ready.
I do think it’s pretty funny that they basically got caught over promising and under delivering.

This is why developers shouldn’t pay for good press.

They even setting off seizures, too.

https://www.gameinformer.com/2020/12/07/cyberpunk-2077-epileptic-psa

I like driving now. Particularly at night with the jazz station on, reciting Bukowski poems and drinking heavy liquor. Then it doesn't matter how much sh*t I crash into.

I already clocked in 50 hours, finished the main story once, replayed the ending three different ways, laughed, cried, realized my life felt empty once I uninstalled, then started a new story as a corpo. My favorite side quest was being a PI after the mayoral candidate's break in.

I must say, I did start getting quite a bit of bugs after a clean first 10 hours. Though they weren't nearly as bad as the stuff I'm seeing online, they did start to detract from the game. Compared to what console players are reporting though, I feel like a wealthy gentlemen complaining about the food at a gourmet restaurant.
Ha, crashing into things is my specialty. I'm surprised my car hasn't exploded by now with the amount of times I crashed into poles, trees and rocks. But hey, as long as I'm not killing anyone and have the NCPD on my ass, I'm good to go.

I'm still in my first playthrough, about 40 hours in. Have 2 main missions to complete and a crap load of side missions. I have to say a lot of the side missions have been great so far. Experienced a range of emotions myself. I fully realize the emptiness of my existence, I just bury it deep and live vicariously.

Yeah, the glitches become a bit more common the more you play. But we got lucky that they're fairly minuscule for the most part. Another point for PC.

there's a frog in my snake oil
Oh god, when did I buy SVRVIVE: The Deus Helix? What is SVRVIVE: The Deus Helix?

Damn you Steam...

You ready? You look ready.
I think it’s hysterical watching people try to get a PS5 or Series X. The internet is ablaze with the disappointment of gamers.

Reminds me of when the PS2 dropped and everyone was trying to get one. My cousins were able to get one and all we had to play was Fantavision and SSX, so the novelty wore off in a few seconds.