Jeff Bridges

Tools    

The trick is not minding
It’s like...ok 2020...enough already.
I first saw him in The Big Lebowski if I recall correctly and he quickly became a personal favorite. He’s also great in The Contender, even if he does tend to overact at times in it.
And of course Thunderbolt and Lightfoor, Tron, True Grit remake (arguabaly better then the original IMO) and many more.

Announced his retirement as a result of being diagnosed with lymphoma, earlier today.
A real stand-up guy & I wish him the best recovery.

The trick is not minding
He’s had so many great roles but isn’t often mentioned in the same breath as DeNiro, Pacino, Nicholson or other contemporaries.
Echoing Gideon in hoping he beats this.
But it’s a nice time to show him some appreciation.

My heart sank a little when I heard about this...one of my favorite actors...I hope he can beat this.
I bet he'll beat it. Depending upon which type of lymphoma he has, it's not the death sentence that it once was. There are several new drugs that are very effective.

He's the son of the Commander of the Battlestar Pegasus!
So he won't go without a fight...
"Drop your purse and pick up that medicine ball. All aboard the pain train! We're taking it up a notch. It's go time!"

My favourite actor who would comfortably fit into any genre. I'm always in the mood for a Jeff Bridges film. Such a great talent. I wish him the very best on a speedy recovery.