Survivor 2: Paradise Island

Tools    

Originally Posted by Daniel M
Haha no, now I look like a dick, I don't know what to say

Originally Posted by donniedarko
Originally Posted by Daniel M
We could get rid of donnie, after all he kind of betrayed me in the first game. But I'd have to make sure he votes someone other than Sexy has he could possibly get three votes.

Anyway, I have been looking at the films and was thinking possibly (although not sure on any):

*Answers*

Originally Posted by Swan
I think we should get rid of donnie first, he's a bigger threat. I also don't want to vote off teeter, she was a good ally of mine in Survivor 1.

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
If our team loses, I want TEETER_G out first!

This is what she just said:

Originally Posted by teeter_g
Tell me about it. We do have Daniel Donnie and Swan though, so we should do alright. Those guys are pretty good at the challenges.
She didn't mention my name!
was this PM intentional?
Daniel's an Idiot

Controversy?? What controversy?? I'm surprised because it doesn't involve me.

Pretty happy with the reformed tribe by the way. Of course we lose some of our loyal former members (Donnie, Hit Girl and Teeter, good luck!), but Jiraffe and Movieman seem to be good players as well.

Teeter, I'll leave you alone if you vote for Donniedarko's elimination.

How will it work if there's a tie between votes in a tribe? If the votes are 3-3?

Well, Daniel f*cked up your strategy, Immune tribe.

There's a three versus three battle now.

FORMER VIRAL CHAOS, UNITE! You know you're next when you help Sexy, Daniel and Swan.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
If he does it the way the show does it then everyone votes again except for those two people and then you can only vote for either of them. If the vote is still deadlocked then they must participate in a challenge against each other. That's on the show though. This is rauld's show.