Arrested Development: From What Season is this Still from?

Tools    

Does anybody know from which Season of Arrested Development is this Still?

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Not sure, but he's apparently out of prison. Maybe season 4. I think that's when George Bluth and his twin are scamming people with a sweat lodge. That pic is probably his twin brother though, based on the hair. Try searching for episodes in which the twin is involved.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Just started watching this show...I'm three episodes into season one and loving it. Jason Bateman is the perfect straight man for this madness and Jessica Walter is brilliant as his mother. Loving Portia De Rossi and David Cross as well.

Ep 4 was pretty funny...Liza Minnelli was hysterical and Joe Bluth is an idiot. And with Ron Howard narrating, we got the expected appearance from little brother Clint as Joe Bark.

Just watched ep 5...I don't know how long she's going to be on the show, but Liza Minnelli is cracking me up as the other Lucille, though I would like to see more interaction with Jessica Walter, their hate/hate relationship is appointment television. And how cute was the shot of father and son being arrested together?

I'm fairly certain it's before S4, since most of that has the cast separated from each other (lotta green screen work). Best guess, S2, but it's hard to know for sure.

Just started watching this show...I'm three episodes into season one and loving it. Jason Bateman is the perfect straight man for this madness and Jessica Walter is brilliant as his mother. Loving Portia De Rossi and David Cross as well.
I envy you getting to see it for the first time.

Just finished ep 6 of season 1. Jeffrey Tambor was SO funny...the whole dual conjugal visit scenario was hysterical, despite the fact that I can't stand Judy Greer. Love the relationship between Michael and George Michael and when is Tobias going to figure out that he's gay?

Just wrapped ep 7...loved Henry Winkler and John Michael Higgins as the lawyers...looking forward to Michael and Joe battling for Marta...Michael's attraction to Marta brings out a side of Michael I'm really liking. George Michael was killing me in that body suit and Tobias is a hot mess...."There are dozens of us!"

Loved ep 8...Portia de Rossi was too funny because the prisoners wouldn't harass her and I loved the two surprise parties for Lucille 1. Jessica Walter is freaking brilliant on this show.

Ep 9 was a bit of a letdown...two of the best storytlnes, Joe and Michael competing for Marta and the two Lucilles competing for Buster both seemed to come to end during this episode.

Well, as they say, "There's always money in the banana stand. *sh'tick-tick*."

I'm glad you're enjoying the show. It kind of tickles me to read along in where you're at, remembering how great it was to watch this show for the first time lol.

LOL I also just noticed (and enjoy) how this original question post turned into a watch documentation thread.

I started posting here because I couldn't find an original thread for the show. I figured if there was one, Yoda would have moved my stuff there by now, so I'm going to keep posting here. Can't believe I waited so long to start watching this show, I love it.

Nah, just been distracted/swamped. Try here:

https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=19209

Glad you like it! But yeah, I had the same response. I saw it a few years after it ended (on network at least), and I had the same "why wasn't I watching this?!" response. Amazing show.