Songs With Matt

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Supertramp - Know Who You Are

(Great acoustic song, interesting and peculiar chords, amazing vocals, fine lyrics, the last album with the main lineup)

As soon as I put this song up, I knew you would give me a rep

It's such a long song, but I remember listening to it multiple times each day. The song doesn't even have changes, but I still love listening.

Eagles - Hotel California
(Someone asked me if I preferred this original studio version, and said no, I like the more spanish-flamenco remake for "Hell Freezes Over" but I'm not too sure now). I heard this in the car yesterday, and I was blasting it, playing drums, guitar, singing/screaming, what a (natural) high!

That's what I thought. That's why I was taken aback. Not that you have to hear every song ever, but it's one of his biggest successes and, like When Doves Cry, has been played to death.

The one thing I've learned since Prince died is that there seems to be an entire generation who really don't know his stuff at all. That's why I asked, because I didn't think you were part of that.

Kebnekaise Leksands - Brudmarsch

I know we have members from other countries, and I've always tried to find music from the 60's and 70's from every country, but it's been tough. Here's a good one though.

Fairuz - Al Bosta

You don't have to know what she's saying - her voice is wonderful, the instrumentation is great, also great production/mixing, etc