The "It" remake

Tools    

On a more important note; why the hell is this coming out in September?

Should be an October release to give all those Hip Punk Teenage Radicals the spooks.
Vice President
358 Exchange Place New York, N.Y. 10099 FAX 212 555 6390 TELEX : () 4534

Cynema, I bet you a nickel it'll be good.
In all seriousness, this is probably the greatest movie I've never seen. Can't wait to show up to this spooky movie and get all those spooks!

I'm so very hyped for this...

The cinematography/atmosphere looks amazing, the approach seems great and the production value is top notch!

I'm watching it on September 4th, monday, in the world's largest Dolby Atmos theater with the max total of 64 channels. I'm gonna freak the f*ck out 64 times in the same second during this film.

I pray that it'll be as good as it seems to be. PLEASE don't suck.

I have decided to boycott this movie due to the fact it looks stinky, but I hope I am wrong and I hope it proves to be an excellent movie full of Bazumba and Gafoygafish.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I have decided to boycott this movie due to the fact it looks stinky, but I hope I am wrong and I hope it proves to be an excellent movie full of Bazumba and Gafoygafish.
Well you swore you're never going to the cinema again after killing your dog yesterday so that's pretty empty.

I don't plan on going back to the cinema but that doesn't mean I can't watch movies. Also, I never said anything about killing my dog lol.

I don't plan on going back to the cinema but that doesn't mean I can't watch movies. Also, I never said anything about killing my dog lol.
LOL yes you did. You got home after such a terrible ordeal with rude millennials and killed your dog. It was the punchline.

Flogging a movie off the back of the internet truck is not boycotting a movie. Just sayin.

I am boycotting it by refusing to see it and forbidding anyone I know from seeing it. It will be a commercial failure and it will be a glorious victory for me and my people.

I am forbidding anyone I know from seeing it.
That's very macho comacho. Do your 'friends' always bend ze knee to your orders?

I;m sure the filmmakers arent too worried about some guy in UK, love.

That's very macho comacho. Do your 'friends' always bend ze knee to your orders?

I;m sure the filmmakers arent too worried about some guy in UK, love.
We'll see.
I'm coming for their movie so the producers better watch out.

I don't actually wear pants.
In reference to Part 2, I don't see how it could be that interesting. If I remember the book well enough, a lot of the adults is just reminiscing about being kids, although not necessarily when they fight It as kids, and about being adults. Or would they show the progression from 20-something to Now? I could be remembering the book wrong, but I recall there being a lot of yammering, and not much action. Hey, would they show some of the other people in Part 2? I remember there being little scenes in the book where it wasn't the Losers Club in the contemporary parts.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
I relented and dvr'd the t.v. version. Don't know if it would be better to watch before or after.

I relented and dvr'd the t.v. version. Don't know if it would be better to watch before or after.
It hasn't aged well (SFX), I'd say after to compare Pennywise's, I'd like an opinion on Skarsgard from someone that hasn't seen Curry yet

In reference to Part 2, I don't see how it could be that interesting. If I remember the book well enough, a lot of the adults is just reminiscing about being kids, although not necessarily when they fight It as kids, and about being adults. Or would they show the progression from 20-something to Now? I could be remembering the book wrong, but I recall there being a lot of yammering, and not much action. Hey, would they show some of the other people in Part 2? I remember there being little scenes in the book where it wasn't the Losers Club in the contemporary parts.
If I recall (and it has been a few years since I've read it), there was almost equal parts of action between them being kids and being adults. If they go by the book that is. The TV-miniseries was only 4 hours (with commercials) when it first aired and they wholesale cut out parts of the adults for time, and context I would assume. But
WARNING: spoilers below
Pennywise came after them as soon as they hit town, if I recall and haunted them every step of the way.
So I would see a Part 2 if it happens.

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
I don't think he's talking about the new Stephen King IT movie..I think hes talk about the new IT movie...like the next movie thats the next big thing...the next "it" movie....a movie thats in fashion, that is so hot right now. I think he's talking about John Wick 3 again.

This movie looks exceptionally stinky from the trailer. I tend to think modern horror movies aren't very scary or well made when they resort to constant jump scares. I miss the more creepy, atmospheric horror movies from the 40s and 50s etc. I guess I was born in the wrong generation.
But let me assure you, I would rather have bacon stapled to my testicles whilst locked in a cage with a hungry dog than I would see this movie.
i agree with u, i prefer the more atmospheric and terrifying movies of the 80s and 70s, although one movie had that dreaded atmosphere lately which was : insidious chapter 1, that movie gave a really bad day after watching it.