MoFo Fantasy Football 2013 - Draft Time and Settings

Tools    

I just do not think anything less than 10 would be that much challenging. But of course I am not one to talk considering my fantasy record - why does fantasy NBA suck so bad?

Let the night air cool you off
Figured, his injury history keeps him under a constant microscope.
I've followed him since he was at Texas, and that ACL injury was a fluke. That's the only time I can recall him missing any time at all.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Experts Shmexperts

I got the Pittsburgh Steelers star running back, but it will be his first year in the NFL. Im curious, no Im not wanting to trade him, and did draft him because Pittsburghs always been a grind em out type team. His backup handcuff guy Jonathan Dwyer is dayum good. I dont ever pay attention to college football so Im hoping hes a keeper.

A system of cells interlinked
Hey Dex! That's a cool lil app you have there. What is it? I especially like how it has me listed near the top or at the top!

RE: Steelers backs

Considering the Steelers handling of their backs in the previous few years, I would be nervous. You just never know, though!