What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Legend in my own mind

MC for the Great Underground Circus
James... the most underrated band in the history of 20th century music.

Legend in my own mind
James... the most underrated band in the history of 20th century music.
Never by me. I have seen them live a few times including the gig in the video.

Love a lot of their back catalogue but 'Sit down' is one of my top 5 songs ever.
they have very catchy tunes. Sit Down, Sometimes and Getting away with it [all messed up] are my favorites. But I do find them very pleasing to listen to in general.

I read somewhere that they play in Hotels sometimes. Such an underrated band.

I just want to hug (your FACE)!
HBS (Ben Shepherd: bassist of Soundgarden) is probably playing on Spotify 80% of the time. Very soothing and moody, IMHO. Don't judge the song if you dislike SG until you've heard it. This is nothing like SG.

HBS (Ben Shepherd: bassist of Soundgarden) is probably playing on Spotify 80% of the time. Very soothing and moody, IMHO. Don't judge the song if you dislike SG until you've heard it. This is nothing like SG.
disliking SoundGarden???

HERESY!!!!

The People's Republic of Clogher
Duran Duran had some of the most terrible self indulgent twaddlebest videos of all time.

The 80s were a less complicated time - Supermodels, yachts, mountains of cocaine and a hairspray bill which would dwarf an emergent nation's GDP.