Game: I'm the Only One Who's Seen...

Tools    

This is one of my favorite movies. Someone else must've seen it, but I've never seen anyone else mention it so I'll throw it out there-

Wonderland (2003)
I've seen this.

I've seen The Chumbscrubber and Wonderland.

I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that's seen

Also seen this. It's on my viewing diary.

Rhys I've seen Ill Manors
Hitgirl I've seen The Adventures of Barry McKenzie - believe it or not that was the film I was taken to on a first ever date. Whatever was he thinking

Rhys I've seen Ill Manors
Hitgirl I've seen The Adventures of Barry McKenzie - believe it or not that was the film I was taken to on a first ever date. Whatever was he thinking
That's classic! He was probably as shocked as you were.

That's classic! He was probably as shocked as you were.
Probably! All I remember about it is there was a lot of chundering going on!

he made up for it tho with a double bill of Bruce Lee films for the next date

I think the only other person who Has possibly seen this would be HoneyKid. We will see.

You were correct. I've seen Snow Shark
And I've seen Shrooms.

I can think of a couple of people who might've seen this. Well see.

Modern Girls (1986)

I saw Ballast in the theater. And I own it on DVD.

I have seen Xiu Xiu: The Sent Down Girl, and I own it on DVD.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I've seen Nothing Lasts Forever, The World's Greatest Sinner, The Music of Chance and Blood and Concrete: A Love Story.

Hi Gabrielle I've seen Maria Full of Grace , but not Redirected. (Vinnie Jones avoidance tactics I think )
Did you like it? I thought it was really good!

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I saw Ballast in the theater. And I own it on DVD.

I have seen Xiu Xiu: The Sent Down Girl, and I own it on DVD.
I knew if you or Mark started playing both those movies were dead.

Then I've got HoneyKid whose probably seen every creature feature I have and then some.

Brainstorm (2000)

Brazilian film, pretty good but forgettable. I can easily name a hundred Brazilian films that nobody here has watched because nobody here watches South American films regularly (neither did I over the past 5 years).

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

Brainstorm (2000)

Brazilian film, pretty good but forgettable. I can easily name a hundred Brazilian films that nobody here has watched because nobody here watches South American films regularly (neither did I over the past 5 years).

I'm watching a movie called Brainstorm right now, but it's from 1965.

Whoever has the most unscratched movies when the game ends wins a fabulous mystery prize! (an actual prize that I will make, but I'm not promising anything huge, just a small thing)
Ok them. Let's get serious, though Ashdoc would certainly win this if he decided to participate considering nobody here follows Indian films and they are actually good so he watched a lot of them (Brazilian films are regarded as terrible by the Brazilians themselves, I only watched about a hundred and I have forgotten 90% of them, these are some that I remember):

Os Normais o Filme

A Taça da Copa do Mundo é Nossa

Wood & Stock: Sexo, orégano e rock and roll

Adult Brazilian animated film.

Se Eu Fosse Você

Tainá Uma Aventura na Amazonia

Phase 7

Argentinian science fiction humor film.

Olga

Really bad one though.

The Battle of Canudos
IMDB link:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0130748/

Some relatively obscure anime films (not to animation fans though, OVA's don't count as well):

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha The Movie

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha The Movie 2nd A's

Underrated masterpiece of moe anime which had less than 5 votes on the IMDB, but sold nearly half a million tickets in Japan! Watched it 3 times, a true masterpiece of the genre of moe action. The first one is significantly weaker though. I recommended it to Harry Lime but I doubt he watched it.

The Tale of the Princess Kaguya (this will change soon, though)

Best movie here and will probably become one of the forum's favorites given it's perfectionism. But so far I guess I am the only one.

Strike Witches the Movie

Put into my top 100 animations due to it's pretend-to-not-be self conscious fan service style and it's implicit ridicularization of Japanese militarism is very interesting in itself. A brilliant but overlooked film.

Escaflowne: The Movie

The TV series is pretty famous though.

And 5 Urusei Yatsura anime films from the 80's, excluding the 2nd which is the famous classic one:

Urusei Yatsura 1

Urusei Yatsura 3

Urusei Yatsura 4

Urusei Yatsura 5

Urusei Yatsura 6

I don't remember if there was a 7th one.

Also add Patlabor 1, Oshii's 1989 film which Miyazaki said was the top rented film in Japanese military bases in the 1990's.

Not even Guaporense has watched these two:

The second one doesn't even have an IMDb entry. That I've found, at least...
It's easy to say that given I have watched very few. I think you have watched more anime films than I have given that I focused my attention where the action is (TV series).