Top 10 Badass Characters of all time

Tools    

Not necessarily in any order:
1. Indiana Jones
2. Captain Hilts "The Cooler King" (Great Escape)
3. Big Chris (Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels)
4. John McClane (Die Hard)
5. "Dirty" Harry Callahan
6. Jules Winnfield (Pulp Fiction)
7. Mr. Blonde (Reservoir Dogs)
8. Michael Corleone (Godfather 1-2)
9. McManus (Usual Suspects)
10. Batman
[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

Check out THIS thread.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Welcome to the human race...
^ I'd love to see your reasoning for some of those choices, meat. If we're talking Kitano, he's much more "badass" in his own movies than in Battle Royale. And how do you figure Kurtz is badass?

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Probably because of the "heads", as Dennis Hopper says? Maybe the snail on a straight razor? I don't know. I find Brando the weakest part of Apocalypse Now by a mile.

Welcome to the human race...
Probably because of the "heads", as Dennis Hopper says? Maybe the snail on a straight razor? I don't know. I find Brando the weakest part of Apocalypse Now by a mile.
That doesn't really make him badass, it just makes him insane and evil. Not badass in the same way that someone like, say, Snake Plissken is.

Not necessarily in any order:
1. Indiana Jones
2. Captain Hilts "The Cooler King" (Great Escape)
3. Big Chris (Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels)
4. John McClane (Die Hard)
5. "Dirty" Harry Callahan
6. Jules Winnfield (Pulp Fiction)
7. Mr. Blonde (Reservoir Dogs)
8. Michael Corleone (Godfather 1-2)
9. McManus (Usual Suspects)
10. Batman
how is batman badass? if any comic book hero is badass itll easily be the Punisher or Ironman. Batman is nothing compared to those two.

how is batman badass? if any comic book hero is badass itll easily be the Punisher or Ironman. Batman is nothing compared to those two.
your right. but Ironman? uhuh. he reforms and becomes an agent of the Man, man. Ill give you punisher. i officially swap the two.

Don't have my ten yet, but Snake Plissken, Clarence Boddiker ("RoboCop"), Keyser Soze, and Anton Chigurh are on top of it. Oh, and Mad Max.

If we're talking about superheroes, Batman is definitely the most badass. He doesn't even have superpowers! Bruce Wayne is compiled of sheer intelligence and vengeance, and that's what makes him totally badass.
SEE Stang!? He is Baddass.

Ok chill.Batman IS badass.But the most badass superhero would be Hulk.And just for the record i am not saying tha batman or Deapool are not badass characters...

Ok chill.Batman IS badass.But the most badass superhero would be Hulk.And just for the record i am not saying tha batman or Deapool are not badass characters...
I know K. Were cool. Just trying to defend my original position. haha dont worry about it. and i agree. The Hulk is master. Hes basically the all american man but with supreme strength! He talks in broken sentences, gets mad easily, resorts to hitting stuff right away. Classic. How great is that Deadpool page though?

I know K. Were cool. Just trying to defend my original position. haha dont worry about it. and i agree. The Hulk is master. Hes basically the all american man but with supreme strength! He talks in broken sentences, gets mad easily, resorts to hitting stuff right away. Classic. How great is that Deadpool page though?
Haha yeah it's cool

What about Michael Jai White in Spawn... He's pretty badass

Movie Forums Extra
Dirty Harry...without a doubt!