Whats the weather like today where you live?

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
Rain, rain, and a side of rain.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Cold & windy. Someone tell April to get lost. Stat!

Cold & windy. Someone tell April to get lost. Stat!
Same! Bloody cold wind makes me mental!

cold freezing 11:05pm tuesday night!! 22 c
Cold & freezing? That’s 74 degrees Fahrenheit! Funny how different countries perceive hot & cold.

Same! Bloody cold wind makes me mental!

Cold & freezing? That’s 74 degrees Fahrenheit! Funny how different countries perceive hot & cold.
well its autumn almost winter here, it only gets cold at night and morning

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
"it only gets cold at night ....mostly."

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Monsoons! I'm building me an ark right now.

We've had mostly rain here the last few days too. Yesterday wasn't too bad, but we could have really used your ark today.

Horrible CT weather at the weekend. SO windy & cold. Really horrible.

How the 6 teeny tiny goslings I am watching survived 25 mph winds this weekend is beyond me. I know their parents know how to keep them warm, but still. They’re so tiny the wind could blow them away. I worry for them, but they were fine today.

It is positively gorgeous today, and should be for the next several days.

We "earned" this because the weekend was mucky and rainy.
We’re supposed to get 80 or so on Thursday. Which is hard to believe, but I want to believe it.

I guess the weather we had was moving your way, then, with the gorgeous weather following close behind.
Today is fabulous. 79 feels like 82 with 5 mph wind. First day I have worn a tee shirt, shorts & flip flops. And this weather is continuing. It’s been so very long that we haven’t been cold.

Connecticut has a heat advisory from 8 a.m. tomorrow to 8 p.m. Sunday. Temps will range in the nineties though I don’t think we’ll reach 99. It’s strange because this hasn’t been a hot week per se, but, suddenly, the temps are rocketing high. Whatever. I’ll take it.

Connecticut has a heat advisory from 8 a.m. tomorrow to 8 p.m. Sunday. Temps will range in the nineties though I don’t think we’ll reach 99. It’s strange because this hasn’t been a hot week per se, but, suddenly, the temps are rocketing high. Whatever. I’ll take it.
It sure was toasty, but I loved it. How horrid a cold wind is compared to a hot wind.

As the New York Times said yesterday - “It ain’t even Memorial Day yet”.