Coronavirus

Tools    

I got my 4th Covid vaccination yesterday, it was the Moderna one...and once again I feel kind of rundown the next day. That's all I got to say
Maybe I’ll go get a 4th.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Hubby and I have been so careful since the start of the pandemic. We both got vaccinated and boosters. We still wear our masks everywhere we go, even outdoors. We social distance as much as possible.

Last Sunday, we went to a wedding. We didn't want to go, but it was one of Hubby's best friends, (someone who is like a brother to him). We were told that at least 90% of the people there were vaccinated, but we still wore our masks and social distanced throughout the ceremony, and until the food was served.

On Tuesday, I started feeling sick. Nothing major, just normal cold symptoms. (No fever, just sore throat, coughing, runny nose, sneezing, nasal congestion, etc.). (Hubby seems to be okay, so we were hoping that it was just a cold.)

Sure enough, on Wednesday, we found out that one of the people at the wedding tested positive for Covid. It wasn't someone that we were near that day, so we think it might be from one of the people who served the food. (They were the only people who got close enough to us at the wedding.)

I don't know how many other people tested positive, and I'm not sick enough to warrant going out to get tested, but we're assuming that I'm likely positive for Covid too. So now I'm just staying in, taking meds, and avoiding everyone for the next few days.

Sorry to hear it, gb, but sounds like it should be a lot better than it would have been before, at least. I think your efforts paid off, really, in spite of getting some strain of it now.

Hope you feel better soon!

Sorry to hear gbg - hopefully you'll be feeling better in just a few days but just in case it takes a little longer I shall run a song tourney in June to keep you occupied
Get well soon!

Sorry to hear it, gb, but sounds like it should be a lot better than it would have been before, at least. I think your efforts paid off, really, in spite of getting some strain of it now.

Hope you feel better soon!

Thank you.

Yeah, I think if it is Covid, it's probably a mild case because of the vaccinations, so at least something good came out of being jabbed a bunch of times.

Sorry to hear gbg - hopefully you'll be feeling better in just a few days but just in case it takes a little longer I shall run a song tourney in June to keep you occupied
Get well soon!

Thank you.

I'm looking forward to another song tournament, (as soon as I finish my comedy list ).

...On Tuesday, I started feeling sick. Nothing major, just normal cold symptoms. (No fever, just sore throat, coughing, runny nose, sneezing, nasal congestion, etc.). (Hubby seems to be okay, so we were hoping that it was just a cold.)

I don't know how many other people tested positive, and I'm not sick enough to warrant going out to get tested, but we're assuming that I'm likely positive for Covid too. So now I'm just staying in, taking meds, and avoiding everyone for the next few days.
Sorry to hear you're feeling sick, I had noticed you hadn't been online for awhile. Hope you're better soon!...In the meantime watch some more comedies BTW, I'm glad you're self isolating, alot of people don't do that, but they should.

I wonder if you caught a bad cold or flu? Maybe it's Covid but that doesn't sound like the usual symptoms. There's free Covid self test, maybe someone could pick one up for you and drop it off without coming into your apartment. At any rate, take care.

Sorry to hear you're feeling sick. Hope you're better soon!...In the meantime watch some more comedies I'm glad you're self isolating, allot of people don't but should.

Sounds like you caught a bad cold or flu, maybe it's Covid but that doesn't sound like the usual symptoms. There's free Covid self test, maybe someone could pick one up for you and drop it off without coming into your apartment. At any rate, take care.

Thank you.

I've been watching a bunch of comedy movies, but the meds were making me sleepy for the first couple of days. I seem to be over the worst of it, so I'm playing catch-up now.

I know about the Covid self tests, and I think they even sent us a few of them a while back, but I've read that they're not as accurate as the real tests, so I haven't bothered taking it. I figured that as long as I have mild symptoms, and they seem to be getting better, I would just treat it with normal cold meds, and quarantine just in case. I don't think that knowing the results will change anything I do about it at this point anyway.

Thank you.

Yeah, I think if it is Covid, it's probably a mild case because of the vaccinations, so at least something good came out of being jabbed a bunch of times.
Feel better. If you get our CT weather at the weekend, you’ll be so hot you won’t even notice your symptoms.

Feel better. If you get our CT weather at the weekend, you’ll be so hot you won’t even notice your symptoms.

I'm at that age where I've been having hot and cold flashes for almost a year, so I can't tell if they're another symptom, or just normal for me now.

I'm at that age where I've been having hot and cold flashes for almost a year, so I can't tell if they're another symptom, or just normal for me now.
Gee, it’s always something, isn’t it?

Seriously, take care of yourself & feel better soon.

Bus drivers don’t seem to care now if we don’t wear a mask. Maybe on the bus though I will continue to wear a mask.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I know people were distracted by turds on beds, Russia, latest shooting, abortion, but this is something that needs everyone's cooperation, and even a simple post might get people to simply wash their hands.

I had a 3-week flu last month, and after going to the mall a week ago, I am on Day #2 of some flu. Mostly coughing, fatigue, body aches… I order my groceries for $6.95. Even Wal-Mart has $7.95, and if they're late they refund it and sometimes more. They once refunded my $200 order after being 4 hours late. But, it will help stop the spread, save you time which you can never buy, and those high gas prices!

This pandemic could have been over so much sooner if people just got serious instead of just picking a side they like and sink with the titanic.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/the-worst...131933423.html

Coworker came to work with a cough all last week and now everyone in the building is infected. (There's only 6 of us)

I'm currently on day three of feeling like crud.

0/10
Would not recommend

Coworker came to work with a cough all last week and now everyone in the building is infected. (There's only 6 of us)

I'm currently on day three of feeling like crud.

0/10
Would not recommend
Get well soon