What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?

Tools    

She's Was Mine! Mine! MINE!
the last film i saw at the cinema was THE GRUDGE i thought it was a very an xlnt movie even made me jump a couple of times which is rare for me lol

Spongebob Squarepants. Thats what happens when you have kids.

She's Was Mine! Mine! MINE!
Originally Posted by countrygal6
Spongebob Squarepants. Thats what happens when you have kids.

but was it any good my mates wife loves spongebob so i know she'll be dragging him along

Originally Posted by chrissp26
Gonna go and see oceans 12 tonight though
Translation: I'm gonna throw my 9 bucks away and waste 2 hours of my life.

White Noise

It was a good movie, but it wasn't what I expected, and there was a lot that left me disappointed.

Yesterday I saw The Merchant of Venice (Michael Radford) and today I saw Millions (Danny Boyle), The Ballad of Jack & Rose (Rebecca Miller) and Mercano the Martian (Juan Antin).
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
Yesterday I saw The Merchant of Venice (Michael Radford) and today I saw Millions (Danny Boyle), The Ballad of Jack & Rose (Rebecca Miller) and Mercano the Martian (Juan Antin).
What did you think of them?

the movie i last saw at theatres is probably meet rhe fockers, i dont go to threatres often

i perfer collecting dvd and watching them on dvd

Went to see The Boogeyman today

Didn't like it - aside from Giamatti's superb acting ,I thought the film was shallow,unfunny,not heart warming and about 30 minutes too long - in my opinion,a tv movie -no more - certainly not candidate for film of the year.....www.themoviechallenge.com

Constantine

Sideways and i thought it was brilliant

Hotel Rwanda... Definitely one of the best movies ever made. Don Cheadle was amazing. I can't express how great that film was. Everyone should watch it.

Tonight I saw Oldboy (South Korea) and Kontroll (Hungary), bringing my total to thirteen the number of movies I've seen during the first week of the Portland International Film Festival (with still eight more days to go). Saturday and Sunday I should be seeing six more flicks, including Notre Musique, 5x2 and Kung Fu Hustle.

Damn I love this town.

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
...bringing my total to thirteen the number of movies I've seen during the first week of the Portland International Film Festival.
Man, by the end of the first week of the Brisbane International Film Festival, I'd seen nineteen features and countless shorts already, and I wasn't even going every day because of school. Watch harder!