Favorite Lines from your favorite movies!

Tools    

Evil spelled backwards is Live!
"Well...deadish."~Steve from Dawn of the Dead

and

"Yeah and while we're at it why don't we go down to the marina, get in my boat and go on a pleasure cruise, you jackasses!" ~Steve from Dawn of the Dead

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
Yeah, Death Rides A Horse is one of the better non-Sergio Leone Spaghettis, great role for Van Cleef (as is the first Sabata). But frankly, nothing else in the genre comes close to stacking up to Leone. They all tend to rather blurr together after a while. Some are better than others, but Leone was the only true artist to work in that subgenre.
I am new here and This is a very old post (from the first page). Just wanted to tell you that Death rides a horse was rehashed in India in 1974. The movie was made as "Zanjeer" (The Chain). It is the sigle most definitive movie in the history of Indian Cinema. It gave birth to the persona of "Angry Young Man" a title that the lead man of Zanjeer Amitabh Bachchan Carried for next 20 years.

This is just ramble but a nice bit of Trivia for Death Rides a Horse. I do not even know if it should go here!

Well that's great! That's just f**king great, man. Now what the
f**k are we supposed to do, man? We're in some real pretty s**t now!
-- Hudson (Aliens)

The one thing about livin' in Santa Carla I never could stomach.....
All the damn vampires. -- Grandpa (Lost Boys)

"How big can it be?"

-Ron Pearlman, "Hellboy" 2004
-Jude Law, "Enemy at the Gates"
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

You ready? You look ready.
Heres some more.

"I tied my own f***ing boots this morning. All by meself." -Band of Brothers

"I'm a good f***ing Marine." -Windtalkers

"You're the wrong guy, in the wrong place, at the wrong time."
"The story of my life." -Die Hard: Die Harder

"I'm a mirror for you so look in the mirror. See yourself." -Star Trek: Nemesis

"We need guns. Lots of guns." The Matrix

"My team will complete this mission." -Tears of the Sun

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you."
-The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

That's all for now.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

More!

"Look ma! I washed for supper!"~Saving Private Ryan

"I am the king of the echo people!"~Rubin from Rubin and Ed

"Let's draw straws and the loser gets to run across the street with a ham sandwich."~Steve from Dawn of the Dead

"What did I just say?! That there's a petting zoo downstairs? NO! There are ghosts downstairs, Arthur!"~Dennis from Thirteen Ghosts (Okay, that one probably isn't word for word...but it's close!)

"B-O-O H-O-O"~Bender from The Breakfast Club

"Out of scotch thanks to you, Ass!"~Watson Pritchett from House on Haunted Hill

A couple more.

"Too bad you won't be around long enough to see the echo conquer the voice." -Star Trek: Nemesis

"You're a hero. You're all heros." -K19 The Widowmaker

"Dad?"
"What?"
"DAD?"
"WHAT?"
"Head for the fire place." -Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

You're dumber than you think I think you are.

So there's this guy Walsh, do you understand? He's tired of screwin' his wife... So his friend says to him, "Hey, why don't you do it like the Chinese do?" So he says, "How do the Chinese do it?" And the guy says, "Well, the Chinese, first they screw a little bit, then they stop, then they go and read a little Confucius, come back, screw a little bit more, then they stop again, go and they screw a little bit... then they go back and they screw a little bit more and then they go out and they contemplate the moon or something like that. Makes it more exciting." So now, the guy goes home and he starts screwin' his own wife, see. So he screws her for a little bit and then he stops, and he goes out of the room and reads Life Magazine. Then he goes back in, he starts screwin' again. He says, "Excuse me for a minute, honey." He goes out and he smokes a cigarette. Now his wife is gettin' sore as hell. He comes back in the room, he starts screwin' again. He gets up to start to leave again to go look at the moon. She looks at him and says, "Hey, whats the matter with ya. You're screwin' just like a Chinaman!"
[Laughs hysterically.]

Evelyn Mulwray: Hollis seems to think you're an innocent man.
Jake Gittes: Well, I've been accused of a lot of things before, Mrs. Mulwray, but never that.

'Course I'm respectable. I'm old. Politicians, ugly buildings, and whores all get respectable if they last long enough.

Chinatown rivals only Citizen Kane and Casablanca imho for clever dialogue.

"Well my horse likes ya." -Hidalgo

"All that you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you" -The Lord Of The Rings The Fellowship Of The Ring

Another one:

"What are we in slow motion here? C'mon are you hypnotized? Have some more kids why don't you!!"~Seymour from Ghost World

"You're gettin' ready to blow? I'm
a mushroom-cloud-layin'
motherf****r! Every time my
fingers touch brain I'm "SUPERFLY
T.N.T," I'm the "GUNS OF NAVARONE."
In fact, what the f*** am I
doin' in the back? You're the
motherf****r should be on brain
detail. We're switchin', we're f***in' switchin'. I'm washin' windows and you're pickin'
up this n*****'s skull."

---Jules Winnfield

I am the Indie Queen
Originally Posted by Philmster
- Now I know I'm pretty, but I ain't as pretty as a couple of titties.
DREXL..True Romance

I am the Indie Queen
Originally Posted by OblackApantherR

"PC load letter? What the **** does that mean?"
Michael Bolton...Office Space

What'ya want, a f**cking sweetie?

"Yeah, but you were so preoccupied with whether or not you could, you didn't stop to think if you should!" - Jeff Goldblum, in Jurassic Park

I am having a nervous breakdance
"Just because you are a character doesn't mean that you have character." -The Wolf (Harvey Keitel) in Pulp Fiction

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

I am the Indie Queen
"I was born a poor black child." -Navin R. Johnson

''Every man dies, not every man really lives"- Braveheart

"In the land of the blind, the man with one eye is king."
~Minority Report