Favorite Lines from your favorite movies!

Tools    

I've come in here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum. - Roddy Piper 'They Live'.

Asked how he got a cut on his nose...
'Your wife closed her legs too quickly' Jack Nicholson
'Chinatown'.

asked his age in vampire flick 'Near Dark' Lance Henriksen replies...
'put it this way, I fought for the south'

'How the hell do I know why there were Nazis? I don't know how the can opener works!' -
Leo Postrel 'Hannah and Her Sisters'.

'Used Cars'
Jeff (Gerritt Graham)- For christ's sake we're f***in' with the president of the United States!
Rudy (Kurt Russell) - Well he f**cks with us doesn't he?

add to that pretty much any Bill Paxton line from 'Weird Science', 'Aliens', 'Near Dark' and 'True Lies'.

'If there is one thing that is certain in life, if history has thought us anything...is that you can kill anybody'
-Michael Corleone....Pure Genius

"Suck my c***, Father Pat! I'll murder your family!"- Jackie Moon (Semi-Pro)
[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

Do they speak english in 'What'!?
“You know what they call a Quarter Pounder with cheese in Paris? They call it a Royale with cheese” -Pulp Fiction
"First rule of Fight Club is, you do not talk about fight club. Second rule of fight club is.. You DO NOT TALK about Fight Club" -Fight Club
“I’ll make him an offer he can’t refuse.” -The Godfather
"You talkin' to me?" -Taxi Driver
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist" -The Usual Suspects
"Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time. It's just not worth it." -American History X
"Well, let's not start sucking each other's d**ks quite yet." -Pulp Fiction
"Are you not entertained? Are you NOT... entertained?" -Gladiator
"Mama always said life was like a box a chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get." -Forrest Gump
"Safer in the cockpit then in the cargo bay, what an idiot!" -Toy Story
"Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy, or are you gonna bite?" -Reservoir Dogs
"Say 'what' again, I dare ya, I double dare ya motherf**ker, say 'what' one more ******* time!" -Pulp Fiction
"English, motherf**ker, do you speak it?!" -Pulp Fiction
"I'm gonna bash your brains in! Bash 'em right the f**k in!!" -The Shining
"Nahh man. I'm pretty f**kin' far from okay." -Pulp Fiction
"No body f**ks with the Jesus" -The Big Lebowski
""As far back as I can remember, I've always wanted to be a gangster" -GoodFellas
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity" -Snatch
"And why do we fall, Bruce? So we can learn to pick ourselves up" -Batman Begins

It's a deal , it's a steal it's sale of the fu**ing century - Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

Hey, I'm walkin' here, I'm walkin' here.. - Midnight Cowboy

Never Rub Another Mans Rhubarb.
Have to say this onw from the Joker in The Dark Knight because I just watched it again.

'You just couldn't let me go could you? This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You truly are incorruptible aren't you? You won't kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness, and I won't kill you, because you're just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever.'

And these also from the Joker but from the original,

'Never rob another man's rhubarb.'
'Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?'

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Thee are so many but the one sticks in my head the most is "Astalaviesta baby!" and "Ill be back"

IMO what ever Dr Perry Cox from Srubs says that is normaly supurb lol

Even though I'm no more than a monster - don't I, too, have the right to live?

and

All I could think about in that moment was the guy in the next room was eating with only one chopstick.

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
'Such a fine specimen of manhood, so...dominant!'

'What have you done with Janet?'
'Nothing. Why do you think I should?'

'It's just a jump to the left.'

'He's lucky, I'm lucky, we're all lucky! Ha ha ha ha!'

'I only told you to blow the bloody doors off'

&

'In a thin glass mind'!

Joe