Favorite Lines from your favorite movies!

Tools    

Ok here are my favorite lines from my favorite movies!Guess and see if you know where they are from?

"She Lied!She Lied to us!"
"Why can't you just die!"
"Then I will see you in Hell!"

Well that is all the lines I can think of right now!Anyone kn ow where they are from?And don't forget to say what movie lines are your favorite and yuo can have people guessing lines from the movies too!See you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

"She lied! She lied to us!" is Grand Moff Tarkin (Peter Cushing) pissed after hearing the news that Leia didn't give up the correct location of The Rebel base. "Terminate her, immediately!"

The best of the corny lines in the original Star Wars is Ben Kenobi's "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villany" description of Mos Eisley Space Port. Leia's "the more you tighten your grip, the more star systems will slip through your fingers" line is a real screamer too, with that silly mock-British accent she went in and out of in the first flick.

"That's no moon. That's a space station" comes in handy in day to day life. But the best bit of a dialogue comes before they rescue Leia, and Han is forced to try and bullsh!t an explaination for why the cameras went dead and the alarms sounded. The whole "Uh, slight weapons malfunction....we're fine, how are you?....boring conversation anyway" thing is terrific. Too bad Georgie Lucas doesn't write as well anymore.

Don't quite recognize the other two. Much too generic (especially the "See you in Hell").

Two of my favorite film quotes, that I use just about daily, are "Fu*k you, Fu*kball" and "Here come two words for you: shut the fu*k up" - those're from two different movies.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
"She lied! She lied to us!" is Grand Moff Tarkin (Peter Cushing) pissed after hearing the news that Leia didn't give up the correct location of The Rebel base. "Terminate her, immediately!"

The best of the corny lines in the original Star Wars is Ben Kenobi's "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villany" description of Mos Eisley Space Port. Leia's "the more you tighten your grip, the more star systems will slip through your fingers" line is a real screamer too, with that silly mock-British accent she went in and out of in the first flick.

"That's no moon. That's a space station" comes in handy in day to day life. But the best bit of a dialogue comes before they rescue Leia, and Han is forced to try and bullsh!t an explaination for why the cameras went dead and the alarms sounded. The whole "Uh, slight weapons malfunction....we're fine, how are you?....boring conversation anyway" thing is terrific. Too bad Georgie Lucas doesn't write as well anymore.

Don't quite recognize the other two. Much too generic (especially the "See you in Hell").

Two of my favorite film quotes, that I use just about daily, are "Fu*k you, Fu*kball" and "Here come two words for you: shut the fu*k up" - those're from two different movies.
That is right!The last two lines is "Then See you in Hell"Han Solo(From "The Empire Strikes back!"
And the line "Why can't you just die" is from "Batman Forever!"(Two Face)made it harder!OI have no idea where the lines you said is from since most movies have that line!But tell me anyway!
See you around!JM

Here are some easy ones, imo.

"What the **** is the internet?!"
and
"Your clothes, give them to me."

Ah, Batman Forever. I have been going through pretty aggressive shock therapy to try and wipe that abomination from my mind completely. Guess it's starting to work!

"Your clothes, give them to me" is The Terminator flicks.

"What the fu*k is the internet?" is Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back.

My "fu*kball" and "two words" quotes are from Get Shorty and Midnight Run, respectively.

A system of cells interlinked
"If you do this thing, you will feel as if the whole world is in a bubble of glass, and you are rubbing up against it like a bad windshield wiper"

"Eric, is this cat dead?"
"I don't know, I thought he was asleep, he has been there for days."

This one has got to be the easiest one ever:
"I see your schwartz is as big as mine. "

From one of my favorite westerns:
"If you're going to follow somebody, youngster, do a better job of it. This world is full of nervous characters. They'd shoot you in the back first, and then introduce themselves. "

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by Garrett

Spaceballs

"If you're going to follow somebody, youngster, do a better job of it. This world is full of nervous characters. They'd shoot you in the back first, and then introduce themselves. "

Outlaw Josey Wales?

Originally Posted by Sedai
Outlaw Josey Wales?
I'm assuming you mean the latter...but, no.

Originally Posted by Garrett

Well, I know the first is from Spaceballs. The second, I'm gonna guess at. . .Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid? (don't shun me please, the last western I watched was Unforgivin)
And found he was eating his shoe.

"I am shocked! Shocked to find there is gambling going on in here!"
"Here's your chips sir"
"Oh, thank you very much"
- Casablanca. My Favorite scene from any movie ever.

"They'd shoot you in the back first, and then introduce themselves."
- Lee Van Cleef in the Spaghetti Western Death Rides A Horse*

*which was just on Encore again for the umpteenth time this morning

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
"They'd shoot you in the back first, and then introduce themselves."
- Lee Van Cleef in the Spaghetti Western Death Rides A Horse*

*which was just on Encore again for the umpteenth time this morning
Do you like it?

Yeah, Death Rides A Horse is one of the better non-Sergio Leone Spaghettis, great role for Van Cleef (as is the first Sabata). But frankly, nothing else in the genre comes close to stacking up to Leone. They all tend to rather blurr together after a while. Some are better than others, but Leone was the only true artist to work in that subgenre.

Cyberdine Systems Model 101
I'll be back!
You're one ugly Motha ****a!
Get out!

Say hello to my little friend!!!

Those are some of the lines I can think about for now.

An American In Paris ****/*****
Once Upon A Time In China *****/*****
Father of the Bride ****/*****
Spartacus *****/*****
The Hidden Fortress ****/*****

You can view my review for each of those films at T-850's Reviews

"This is from... Matilda."

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

"hey, whats that on your face?"

better start believing in ghost stories, you're in one

duno why i just like it

cazz
x

p.s its from pirates

I am having a nervous breakdance
-[holding up a bowling ball] What the **** is this?
-Obviously you're not a golfer.

-Are these the Nazis, Walter?
-No, Donny, these men are nihilists. There's nothing to be afraid of.

-Does the female form make you uncomfortable, Mr. Lebowski?
-Uh, is that what this is a picture of?
-In a sense, yes. My art has been commended as being strongly vaginal which bothers some men. The word itself makes some men uncomfortable. Vagina.
-Oh yeah?
-Yes, they don't like hearing it and find it difficult to say whereas without batting an eye a man will refer to his dick or his rod or his Johnson.
-Johnson?

-Do you like sex, Mr. Lebowski?
-'Scuse me?
-Sex. The physical act of love. Coitus. Do you like it?
-I was talking about my rug.
-You're not interested in sex?
-You mean coitus?

I've probably posted them on here somewhere before but you just can't get enough of The Big Lebowski and The Dude.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Ahh, The Big Lebowski, your missing one VERY important one though

Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy sh*t with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the fu****g trigger 'til it goes "click."
Jesus Quintana - John Turturro

One of the best small parts ever