Movies You Have Seen Over & Over ...

Tools    

What about Terminator 2? Love those both.
And everytime there's an ALIEN movie, I'm glued to the screen. The last one--the one with Winona Ryder, though, I've only seen twice.

Ghostbusters 1 & 2
It's A Mad Mad Mad Mad World
Back To the Future movies
Empire Strikes Back
Jaws
Jurassic Park

del
Favourite film Ever

The "Italian Job" . If ever a a film needed
a follow up it was this one, after a cliffhanger
finish.
Have watched this film over and over again.
Cheers Del

Gosh, you guys don't know what's GOOD!
Here"s what's good: Smoke Signals -- a great one, the end had superdooper chokeup factor . . . bet most of you never saw it at all! Another goodie: Dead Again! (with Emma Thomson & Kenneth Brannoch for petesake!) And, of course, YELLOW SUBMARINE! Got a copy we've run so often that the singing is all cracked! (Badnews!)
Love to all,
Jozie

Hmmm, there are a lot for me:

Terminator 2
Tremors
The Shawshank Redemption
It's a Wonderful Life
A Christmas Story
American Beauty
What's Up Doc?
It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World
Batman (1989)
Braveheart
The Crucible
The Silence of the Lambs
Taxi Driver
Reservoir Dogs
Pulp Fiction
The Usual Suspects
American History X
any Back to the Future movie
any Star Wars movie (except Ep. 1)
any Indiana Jones movie
The Fugitive
Ghost (even though I hate it I always watch it when it comes on TV... I don't know why)
Maverick
Aliens
Happy Gilmore
Vertigo
Inner Space
Flight of the Navigator
E.T. (mainly when I was a kid)
et. al (I'm sure there are others I'm not remembering at the moment)

I noticed someone mentioned Bringing Up Baby. I've always wanted to see that! Has anyone else seen What's Up Doc? It was basically a remake of Bringing Up Baby (with Ryan O'Neal in the Cary Grant role and Barbra Streisand in the Katharine Hepburn role) and it's one of my favorite comedies of all time.

Bringing Up Baby was supposed to be on TCM one time, so I programmed my VCR to record it. Then for some strange reason they played Inherit the Wind instead. I wasn't mad though - that was one I had always wanted to see as well. I STILL haven't seen BUB though... I guess I should probably stop waiting for it to be shown on TCM and just go rent it.

The movies that I've seen over and over again include movies that I don't like and ones that I do because they are on TV so I watch them. These are really movies that I watch whenever they are on not ones that I have seen 30 times.

The Breakfast Club
Tremors(can't pull me away from it)
Tremors 2(won't leave my couch until its over)
Cruel Intentions
Drive Me Crazy
Any Given Sunday
Young Guns
So I Married An Axe Murderer

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Cruel Intentions? Shameful

Good Will Hunting
Mallrats
Dogma
Chasing Amy
Goodfellas
Dirty Dancing
Clueless
Trainspotting
The Sandlot

At least once a month I have a Rocky Marathon and watch all 5 Rocky Movies in one night. 1,2,& 3 are my favorites, but for nastalgia I sit through the last two.

Other I have seen over and over are:

Ever After. I watch that movie at LEAST once a week. I am a sucker for a cinderella story and this is one of the best that I have seen.

Galaxy Quest: This one is due to the fact the it is a good entertaining movie and I have a 3 year old that loves it to death.

The Outsiders
Youngblood
The Sandlot
Mallrats
Chasing Amy
Dogma
Clueless
Goodfellas
The Hustler
Top Gun
Scream
Sleeping Beauty

Hi from Jozie --
Look like Arthur and I are the only sane correspondents here. "Bringing up Baby" was really sweet (taking into consideration that Katharine Hepburn kept acting the way women were supposed to act in those days). There is a lovely scene in which she is manhandling the supposedly tame panther which is (yes, they were stretching) actually an escaped wild panther and he knows it but she doesn't know it (come to think of it, they were stretching a bunch!)and the Cary Grantness and Katharine Hepburnness of the interaction is classic farce!
So keep looking for it, Art. It's worth it!

Love from Jozie

Dogma
Matrix
Usual Suspects.

Seen usual suspects 3 times. That is a lot for me. Seriously. Most movies that I really really like I watch once. Makes me wonder why I even bother to buy movies. The Matrix is one of the only movies I've watched 3 times in one day and not sickened of.

On a personal note, I've seen Charlie's Angels like 30 times lately, but only because my 3 year old son is quite smitten with it. Oh well, it's better than "Blues Clues."

Okay, here goes the wet blanket: Henry the V. w/Brannoch. Yeah, yeah, I know. But it really holds up. And of course, he had a pretty fair writer on that film, didn't he.

Love,
Jozie

Henry the V is so boring, how can you stand it? I fell asleep during the opening credits ha ha ha. Dont listen to me, Im very immature even though I go to harrow. You sound cute, jozie.

Movies I have seen over and over again:

Rocky Horror Picture Show
Interview with The Vampire
The Mummy
Con Air
The Outsiders
Of Mice and Men
The Green Mile
Stand By Me
The Ref
The Shining
One Flew Over the Cookoo's Nest
The Crow

Hey Pigsnie, that is really nice of you. (And I am cute!) But if you're really at Harrow, unless you're a retired headmaster or something, I'm way too old. So we'll have to be resigned to Admiring each other from Afar
Really really appreciate the compliment, though. And as, truthfully, you're so cute yourself -- maybe we can get together in some other incarnation.
Love,
Jozie

Return of the Jedi
Gladiator
The Rock

Didn't see it.
The Man Who Knew Too Little
Harvey
Return to Me
Hunt for the Red October
Arsenic and Old Lace
The Philadelphia Story
What about Bob?
While You Were Sleeping
A Christmas Story
Miracle on 34th Street
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Groundhog Day
Out of Sight
I.Q.
Rear Window

I was suprised to see some of the same movies appearing in quite a few lists. Shawshak redemption particularly surprised me. I saw it once and it was just so disturbing, I would never want to see it again, although I do think about it from time to time. I guess that I would say that it was an excellent movie. But, or perhaps therefore, I wouldn't see it again.

My favourite did not appear anywhere on this thread.

Toy Story (both one and two). An excellent perspective on the paradox of being a human being!

Also, one of the few series where the sequel is even better than the original.

I would love to discuss this film at length, but I don't have the time at the moment, and its probably not the right section of the site for that.

Shalom!

Helloo Andy in Israel --
I was not much on toy story, but I agree that movies you really like probably deserve more thorough treatment. Only, like you, nobody has time. Hey Steve (hmm was it steve, i already forgot who) on your list:
The Man Who Knew Too Little - Like it. Like Bill Murray
Harvey - Liked it. Want my own giant rabbit
Return to Me -- liked it a lot -- but I like Duchovny
Hunt for the Red October -- so-so but Le Grand Sean was ok
Arsenic and Old Lace -- good choice. Thank God he's a bastard!
The Philadelphia Story - YAY for kate hepburn & her accent. Also cary grant
What about Bob? -- hated it
While You Were Sleeping -- sappy premise but I liked it
A Christmas Story -- what?
Miracle on 34th Street -- WHAT!
Ferris Bueller's Day Off -- major cutie
Groundhog Day - Bill Murray's best. Love him.
Out of Sight -- what's that????????? An opinion?

Love to all,

Jozie
I.Q.