Rank The Indiana Jones Movies

Tools    

Raiders of The Lost Ark

Temple Of Doom

The Last Crusade

Kingdom Of Crystal Skull

On a related note, what's everyone's favorite action scene in the series? I've always been partial to Temple Of Doom's mine cart chase, which is still one of my favorite movie scenes ever, though the Raiders truck chase is also amazing.

On a related note, what's everyone's favorite action scene in the series? I've always been partial to Temple Of Doom's mine cart chase, which is still one of my favorite movie scenes ever, though the Raiders truck chase is also amazing.
Mine cart chase-One of the best chase scenes ever

Last Crusade
Temple of Doom
Raiders

Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Although I appreciated the effort to make it "feel" like the original trilogy, just went too wacky for me.

Easy:

1st - Raiders
2nd - Temple of Doom
3rd - Last Crusade
4th - ET Skull
I'll second that.

Also on another note, who's everyone's favorite villain of the series? Mine is definitely TOD's Mola Ram. Pure evil in every way and he's a big part of why I like the film so much, it has a great and truly evil and menacing villain.

Kakarot89: The Infamous Thread Killer
Raiders
Crusade
Crystal Skull
Temple of Doom

Favorite villain? Hitler, he's the overarching villain in the first three and even makes an appearance in Crusade, ha ha. All seriousness though, Toht is my favorite villain.

Mola Ram played by Legendary Indian Actor Amrish Puri

Another fun trivia thing I think is which is your favorite of the artifacts in the series? The Lost Ark is probably mine, and the payoff for it is still awesome.

1. 10/10
2. 9/10
3. 9/10
4. 1/10

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Wow! That's harsch. It really stands out compared to other Indiana Jones films (in a bad way), but I wouldn't call it atrocious. It was kind of entertaining and decently watchable. Some scenes looked like auto parody, but were tolerable. I even find the fridge scene positively hilarious.

Wow! That's harsch. It really stands out compared to other Indiana Jones films (in a bad way), but I wouldn't call it atrocious. It was kind of entertaining and decently watchable. Some scenes looked like auto parody, but were tolerable. I even find the fridge scene positively hilarious.

I was disappointed when I first watched it but now I often find myself preferring it to The Last Crusade, both movies being really good, IMO.