Whats the last great documentary you saw?

Tools    

No documentary has ever been able to top The Blue Planet for me. It's absolutely superb, especially if you're as fascinated by the ocean as I am.

Indeed. Attenborough outdid himself with The Blue Planet. The Deep Waters episode is especially wonderful.

I was ready to hate on the new Cosmos which I saw recently (the old series being a sacred childhood memory), especially seeing Seth MacFarlane attached to it, but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised with it.

The Red Pill

Entire movie posted above.

One hell of a documentary! Truly eye opening stuff. This movie put my wife in silence for 5 mins after we finished watching it.

Don't want to spoil much. Watch it yourself, you won't regret.

I'd strongly recommend the film : Home by French photographer/cinematographer Yann Arthus-Bertrand. (If you liked the Blue Planet I believe you ll like this) Beautifully and lovingly photographed from above, the landscapes of over 50 countries are portrayed, with narration highlighting the glory and fragility of our planet. One of the most beautiful visual hymns to nature I ve ever seen.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
I noticed there was a Bowie doc that came out this week on HBO.

Most interesting man in the world
I don't really watch "documentaries" but I saw a good documentary on youtube on how food is processed
like hot dogs,sauages,pork chocolate,oranges etc Idk the name atm also Ive seen Unsealed: Alien Files & Unsealed: Conspiracy Files,alien mysteries,"EXTRAnormal" *Spanish paranormal/ghost show,To catch a predator,WHAT would you do? & close encounters

Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath*leah remini exposes the church of Scientology ,The Hunting Ground *sexual assault on college campuses , The Invisible War,* sexual assault in the U.S. military & bbc watchdog look good

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Rumble: The Indians Who Rocked The World
Icarus
Kedi
ZIPPER: Coney Island's Last Wild Ride

You mean me? Kei's cousin?

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
The Cutting Edge: The Magic of Movie Editing, if that counts as a documentary.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"

Who the F**k is That Guy? The Fabulous Journey of Michael Alago: From music fan to one of the most iconic A&R people of the 80's and early 90's, Michael Alago is truly a legend in the music industry...but many don't know who he is. He helped sign Metallica to Elektra Records in the 90's, helped the legendary Nina Simone make her final album, is friends with everyone in the industry. Today, Alago still works in the industry for smaller labels but has found a calling in male erotic photography. I got to interview him and he's a wonderful guy to have talked to.