Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

It's a one-joke movie, but the joke is a good one. And at less than 90 minutes, it doesn't wear out its welcome.

It's a one-joke movie, but the joke is a good one. And at less than 90 minutes, it doesn't wear out its welcome.
Fair enough. Iím watching it in French and though Iím precisely 10 minutes in, itís reminding me of Lobster. Which I never found funny, but like.

Yeah, I see what you mean. How bizarre.

My foreign language countdown festival continues tonight with a big 'un :

Seen this a million times. Love it.

Well, Iím trying.

The thing on the playground sand looks nothing like a squid, so thatís the first takeaway. ďMetaphoricalĒ, hey.
Does show the nature of gambling rather well.
Öand yet Iíve given up for now. Doesnít do it for me.

Donít know if Iíll revisit Squid Game (those Hunger Game-type shows have never been my cup of tea), but for now, thought Iíd try this:

This is spectacular. As good as A Dark Song, which is one of my favourite films of all time.
The family who did that is my new favourite creative family ever. Move over, the Redgraves.

Donít know if Iíll revisit Squid Game (those Hunger Game-type shows have never been my cup of tea), but for now, thought Iíd try this:
I enjoyed The Hunger Games.

I enjoyed The Hunger Games.
I like the premise quite a lot but not the execution. Nothing wrong with Hunger Games at all, but somehow I donít digest most dystopian stuff well, unless itís Margaret Atwood. I do think I might come back to Squid Game one of these days.

Justifying my Shudder subscription now, looks like.

Seen this a million times. Love it.
A very good film. Had this great feeling of authenticity about the small details through out the film. Kind of like when i saw Small Change ( Traffaut).