Just saw this today. It was okay, but was not without it's problems.

SOME SPOILERS BELOW

The kids were too d*mn smart. The girl escapes once and comes close again later? The Russian kid is decoding messages on his computer and sneaking by security systems? The bad part is that these could have been changed to make the kids less clever, thus making things more believable.

And about the diamonds: I mean, really, he throws it out of the train and they don't track the guy? They would find some way to at least give him a run for it.

WORST OF ALL: the password. Yeah, sure, he'd guess the password. Sorry, not in a million-freaking-years, and absoultely not on the first try like that.

Plot twists were okay, but they could have been setup to shock us a bit more - which would have made up for a lot of the flaws this movie had.

Overall it is in the "positive", which means it was good, and not bad. I'm glad to have seen it, but definintely expected it to be better. The first half was good, but it was too unbelievable after that.

I have a rule about major plot twists, and it's this: if you took out the major twist (or twists), would the movie still be pretty good? In this case, I'm not sure, but probably not.

I'll give it somewhere between a 5.5 and a 6.0.