The Mexican( spoilers )

→ in
Tools    

Hello people. I just finished watching said movie and was somewhat impressed. I think this is one of those movies one must watch twice to fully understand it's content. I mean the entire movie I was hoping that the projector would break and I could cut out all the parts that had Julia roberts in them. To me, those parts were sappy and pointless...almost to the point of going into chick flick territory. That scared me. It scared me even more when Winston turned out to be a gay hitman. WTF? Not sure why they threw that one in there. Guess it was for the same reason they threw Gene Hackman in; because they wanted to. Ah well I don't care. It was a cool movie atfer all was said and done. I can't really nit pick about since I have never been to Mexico and I have no idea how people there would react to murders and such. One thing though; When Winston and Leroy exchanged shots why didn't any authorities come running? After all they were just at the freggin door! That's my big gripe. Thank you and have a nice day.

I think that if they were going to kill Winston, they shouldn't have made us like him as much as we did. They should have made him funny and interesting and likable, but still a bit more hitman-like, so that when he was killed, it didn't feel as if a major character had been killed.

I must be a sick man, but I enjoy watching main characters die. Maybe it's the drama that ensues. Well we knew either Pitts guy or Winston was going to die....and when have you ever seen Brad pitt take a pay check to die in a movie. Fight club doesn't count because he was never really there ;P