highlander - Endgame

→ in
Tools    

Hi,

This movie has just come out in the cinema in Australia, Perth. I am certain that I am either NOT going to even rent it out on video although I have seen all 3 of the movies preceeding to this.
Has anyone seen Endgame?
The first Highlander was brilliant, the only complain I have is with the camera when the sword fight scenes are happening.
The second was pathetic, totally unrelated to the first and introducing the concept that the highlander is somehow Alien in nature is ridicules.
The third one might as well be the 'first' in a new title but with the same actor and coincidental 'theme'. Everything that was shown in the third was a total contradiction to the first - the Katana that Connor used, the training that he received etc etc. Whoever took over the second and third project must have been smoking something PRETTY heavy.
Thus I am veary of checking out the fourth.
Has anyone seen the fourth and can you make a comment ?

-Exc

MovieForums Extra

Haven't seen it yet, but I probably will just for the sake of it...I saw the original Highlanders ages ago on video, so it might be interesting to watch one on the big screen, even if it's just for the sake of the action!