The New AND Improved MoFo Top 100 Films of All-Time

→ in
Tools    

Yeah, it's one of my favorites. And raul, I noticed in another thread that you were a Billy Wilder fan and personally I think Double Indemnity is easily his best film. Definitely a genre essential if not anything else.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Yeah, it's one of my favorites. And raul, I noticed in another thread that you were a Billy Wilder fan and personally I think Double Indemnity is easily his best film. Definitely a genre essential if not anything else.
Yeah for some reason I've had a hard time of getting ahold of that one. But I think when I go down to Illinois they have this store that has essentially every great film there so I can probably just buy it as a blind buy, since I'm assuming it'll be well worth it.

Being John Malkovich has got to be one of the best films of ever. It has so much philosophical depth, it's insane. I absolutely love everything from Spike Jones... or should I say Kaufman. Both true living geniuses with unmistakable styles. Kaufman is the greater artist though, I would say.

94. Million Dollar Baby (2004, Eastwood)

Total Points Earned: 34

Compared to Previous List: NEW

Yes, well, there were a lot of lists and a lot of movies.

In fact, 551 different films were in contention.

Glad to see that this one at least made the list. I didn't know that other people liked this movie.
It's 67 in my top 100... and when I redo the list, it will probably move into the top 50...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Yes, well, there were a lot of lists and a lot of movies.

In fact, 551 different films were in contention.
I'm guessing a good few of mine won't see the light of day in this list. Nevermind, they'll be revealed when I finally get it done.

93. Black Hawk Down (2001, Scott)

Total Points Earned: 35

Compared to Previous List: NEW

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
It's 67 in my top 100... and when I redo the list, it will probably move into the top 50...
That is great to hear. It is such a moving movie, to me at least.