Cat Chat on 97.1 MoFoFM

Tools    

Do they teach you what to do in school already? Or maybe distribute pamphlets, like what to do in times of disaster. Those manuals tend to look like those safety guidelines on airplanes.

What was your childhood like? You mentioned in another thread that your mother tortured you with PJ Harvey. What else did she torture you with?

When it comes to death and destruction, I like the element of surprise. I don't want the fear of knowing it's coming.
Like the ending of the Sopranos? What did you think of that?

Oh yeah, we had earthquake drills. They taught us to get under our desks or stand in a doorway.
Did it work? When the earthquake hit did people remember or just run around in a panic.

My mom didn't do much musical torture when I was a child. Actually she mostly had good taste - lots of Guns N Roses, Aerosmith, R.E.M., and then things like Pearl Jam and Soundgarden. These days she hardly listens to anything but Bruce Springsteen - now THAT'S TORTURE.

My mom didn't do much musical torture when I was a child. Actually she mostly had good taste - lots of Guns N Roses, Aerosmith, R.E.M., and then things like Pearl Jam and Soundgarden. These days she hardly listens to anything but Bruce Springsteen - now THAT'S TORTURE.
I feel your pain. My boyfriend has a thing for Bruce Springsteen. It's a Swedish dude thing here. They all seem to love Springsteen.

Would you call yourself adventurous in terms of food, music, movies, art, that sort of thing?

Like the ending of the Sopranos? What did you think of that?
I never did get into that show. I'm not much of a TV person.

Did it work? When the earthquake hit did people remember or just run around in a panic.
Damned if I know.

Every earthquake I've experienced lasted only a couple of seconds and gave no time to react. It's just like "oh, sh*t, was that an earthquake?." I've slept through quite a few of them too. I actually have a set of cheap windchimes in my bedroom so that if I'm suddenly jolted awake I know if the place really shook or if I'm just thrashing in my sleep.

Would you call yourself adventurous in terms of food, music, movies, art, that sort of thing?
Yes and no. I'm willing to try most things, the trouble is I usually end up hating anything that's too far from my usual habits.

I never did get into that show. I'm not much of a TV person.
Not even in the winter?!? What else do you do when your pets pin you on the sofa?

Damned if I know.

Every earthquake I've experienced lasted only a couple of seconds and gave no time to react. It's just like "oh, sh*t, was that an earthquake?." I've slept through quite a few of them too. I actually have a set of cheap windchimes in my bedroom so that if I'm suddenly jolted awake I know if the place really shook or if I'm just thrashing in my sleep.
Like some men I know.

What's your favourite element of being on movieforums? What's the hardest part of being President?

Oh wait I think I can guess this...

Yes and no. I'm willing to try most things, the trouble is I usually end up hating anything that's too far from my usual habits.
But you're still trying! That's something, even if you look like grumpy cat after everything. Have you always been easily annoyed?

Not even in the winter?!? What else do you do when your pets pin you on the sofa?
Movies. I watch movies. Or play mindless games on Facebook. I also watch a lot of youtube videos.

But I'm actually more likely to be out and about in the winter than in the summer. California winters are fairly mild compared to other places and I hate the heat so I like to do a lot of walking when it's cold out.

What's your favourite element of being on movieforums? What's the hardest part of being President?
The people. Well some of the people. A few of the people. That's really my answer for both questions. I've never met a MoFo in person that I didn't know already outside of the forum, but I feel I've forged some good friendships here. On the other hand there are plenty of people who I'd love to be able to just slap across the face a few times. Sometimes the people who are my friends and the people who I want to slap are one and the same though.

Is it...not being able to ban?
Ah, if only. At one point prior to my presidency, I actually asked Yoda about being a moderator so that I could ban. He wisely said no.

But you're still trying! That's something, even if you look like grumpy cat after everything. Have you always been easily annoyed?
Oh yeah. Bitchiness runs in my veins. I come by it honestly though. My mother is a bitch too. Her mom is a very sweet lady though so I'm not sure what the hell went wrong. Might be the upbringing though since her bio mom is not the one that raised her.

Hi Cat. Hi Miss Vicky. Longtime fan of both of you (for the most part)

My question for Miss Vicky is...……

Does she have a special man in her life? Is it JayDee?
Hi Sexy Celebrity. I'm a sometimes fan of you as well.

Thanks for the question. The answer though is no. I am perpetually, chronically, hopelessly single. It never fails that the men that I am attracted to are either unavailable or uninterested and the men that are attracted to me don't interest me.

Movies. I watch movies. Or play mindless games on Facebook. I also watch a lot of youtube videos.
Oh god, the games make me unreasonably angry. I block any invites and notifications. What kind of youtube videos do you gravitate towards? Funny or serious?

But I'm actually more likely to be out and about in the winter than in the summer. California winters are fairly mild compared to other places and I hate the heat so I like to do a lot of walking when it's cold out.
Have you ever thought of moving to a colder climate? America seems like it has it all as far as that's concerned.

The people. Well some of the people. A few of the people. That's really my answer for both questions. I've never met a MoFo in person that I didn't know already outside of the forum, but I feel I've forged some good friendships here. On the other hand there are plenty of people who I'd love to be able to just slap across the face a few times. Sometimes the people who are my friends and the people who I want to slap are one and the same though.
There's probably a few MoFos out there who have no idea you even like them.

That being said I would LOVE to see your SLAP LIST.

A quick word from one of our sponsors: And a reminder that the lines are open, MoFos. Drop in with a question!

Oh yeah. Bitchiness runs in my veins. I come by it honestly though. My mother is a bitch too. Her mom is a very sweet lady though so I'm not sure what the hell went wrong. Might be the upbringing though since her bio mom is not the one that raised her.
Maybe it's like the redhead gene and skips a generation or two. Does it feel GOOD to be bitchy? Are you sometimes a bitch at work? Like, low key.