Ask A Stupid Question, Get A Stupid Answer

Tools    

Only when I'm sleeping

Where do flies go when it's winter?
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Yes, but cattle never battle.

Why do we have twice as many nostrils as mouths?

Yes, but cattle never battle.

Why do we have twice as many nostrils as mouths?
That's a really good question since the solitary mouth has several different functions while the twin nostrils only have one - snorting coke!

How come when you bounce a ball in the car while it's moving, the ball doesn't go to the back window? But if you hit the brakes, the ball and everything else will go toward the front window?

Newton's First Law of Great Big Balls.

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck had a chainsaw?
42 logs.

Is the woodchuck also named "Chuck" who was the older brother from Happy Days who disappeared and for some unknown reason was never ever even mentioned by his family again?

None, unless they are in commission to the Angel of Light: Lucifer and thus fallen from Heaven, and have become "demons."

What was Barney Fife's identical twin sister's name? (careful, this is a trick question...)

Her name is Fife.

If a train leaves Chicago at 12:00 going west at 60 miles per hour, and another train leaves at 12:30 going south at 45 miles per hour, how many people are on the plane?