Ask A Stupid Question, Get A Stupid Answer

Tools    

Why should they? They're owls, by God!

Where does the sun go after it sets?

The ones on the left

Who is it?
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

He must walk up them first...

What flavour crisps did I just eat?
A Clown spider

If Americans call crisps chips what do they call chips?
hello neither of my two questions were answered

hello neither of my two questions were answered
mojofilter answered the first one ("The ones on the left.") As for the second, I'm guessing you and I posted at the same time (within a few seconds), and mine happened to come up after yours. In that case, it would have been natural for the next person to respond to the last post, without necessarily looking back. Sorry about that!

mojofilter answered the first one ("The ones on the left.") As for the second, I'm guessing you and I posted at the same time (within a few seconds), and mine happened to come up after yours. In that case, it would have been natural for the next person to respond to the last post, without necessarily looking back. Sorry about that!
How can a flavour of crisps be "the ones on the left"

It's a stupid answer -- the premise of the game.
yeah I get the premise of the game but that is not stupid answer, it is nonsensical but okay I'll play by your rules.

For the love of god, why?

The ones on the right. (stupid enough)

Who was Dr. Pepper?

@BoxOfficePoison did you miss the orientation for this game? My answer was stupid. You asked what flavor, I said the ones on the left. Makes perfect sense considering what this game is all about. If you don't like my answer, then have the ones on the right.

Inventor of the no-spice diet.

Should any Scotch be drunk before it's twenty-one years old?
Definitely maybe not

Where do chickens play when the rooster goes away?