Your favourite film set in (mostly) 1 location

Tools    

Not Enough Time
Well, Spirited Away is set mostly in a single location (a bath house), though certainly it is not a film set only in a single location. Considering that I think it is the greatest film ever made, so that is it.
You should see Ponyo

movies set in one place, all mine were said, I initially thought of Carnage. But I second Empire Records, Clerks, and Reservoir Dogs (though I thought there were flashbacks or something somewhere else, but I haven't seen the movie in a very long time and don't remember it well)

"If dreams are like movies then memories are films about ghosts"

You should see Ponyo
I have already seem Ponyo more than once. It is excellent but it doesn't really compare to Spirited Away in terms of greatness (or the best Miyazaki movies). Spirited Away can be considered the last truly great film Miyazaki and Ghibli made.

I said previously that it was the greatest movie ever made but I changed my opinion over the past three months. It is still one of my favorites but I think that Totoro can be regarded as the greatest because of it's infinite replay value since it doesn't rely on a plot.

Not Enough Time
I have already seem Ponyo more than once. It is excellent but it doesn't really compare to Spirited Away in terms of greatness (or the best Miyazaki movies). Spirited Away can be considered the last truly great film Miyazaki and Ghibli made.

I said previously that it was the greatest movie ever made but I changed my opinion over the past three months. It is still one of my favorites but I think that Totoro can be regarded as the greatest because of it's infinite replay value since it doesn't rely on a plot.
I agree Spirited Away is a better over all movie, its got more depth, better animation, and its more mystic. But I thought Ponyo was just such a sweet movie, and so different. Spirited Away is different too, but not as much imo. Ponyo was such a touching movie, and that made me like it more.

New zealand, lord of the rings hobbiton

Cube
The Sadist
Das Boot
Day of the Dead
The 'Burbs
The Thing
Clue

Tape
Vanya on 42nd Street
Funny Games
The Inkeepers
Clue
Dogville
Melancholia

Rope is the masterpiece in a room!

-Secret Honor
-44 Inch Chest
-Glengarry Glen Ross
-Alien
-Reservoir Dogs
-Rope
-Pontypool
-Moon
-A Dog Day Afternoon
-Das Boot
-Clerks
-Talk Radio
-Rec
-Clue

A local theater is showing Rope next week, and I'll be attending. Probably one of the very best examples of great films set in a single location.
Indeed. An essential film really for anyone wanting to check out more of 'these type' films, whilst I don't love it as much as many, it's a fascinating watch for obvious reasons.

Sleuth (1972).
Rope (1944).
12 Angry Men.

If someone had told me the concept for "Dogville" i prob wouldnt have watched, though i did and loved it, for those who dont know its all on a sort of stage, even doors and walls dont exist, you just have to imagine they,re there, also a fantastic non-politacly correct ending, great film, great set.