Facebook Daily Photo Game

Tools    

I think that's a very good idea. Holden's advice is particularly salient; the standard promotional photos are on half of the reviews out there, which makes the task a lot easier. Grabbing your own lets you pick something less obvious.
Like my game I keep linking him to?

These are still too easy to even bother with. Just sayin'!

Cool. What does he win?
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Heres a new puzzler and movie zoom for anyone who wants to take a stab. I'm guessing here these will be easy, but I think its fun to remember these movies too!

Movie Puzzler

Movie Zoom (3X)

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I'm going to guess.

Last Action Hero

and

Mr Woodcock
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Yes it is! "Across The Universe" .. very keen eye.. that darn sweater probably gave it away LOL. I hate to hide too much but yet reveal too much at the same time. No face means No guess unless you're going to guess the scene simply by looking at the items around. But I don't think I could have guessed that in a million years without some of the face being seen and I've seen the movie 3 times. I just wouldn't be able to recall out of all the movies those little things being in one particular movie. You guys are fun to try these on I'm going to have to bring my A game tomorrow!

Here is the full image:
http://www.caption.it/dailymovie/moviepuzzler6full.jpg

No, this was a better balance. For me, at least, though I'm not awesome at these sorts of things, so it's probably still a bit too easy for many others.

Though, for the record, the drawings on the wall are what did it.

No, this was a better balance. For me, at least, though I'm not awesome at these sorts of things, so it's probably still a bit too easy for many others.

Though, for the record, the drawings on the wall are what did it.
Yes I wanted to retain those in the background because they would be obscure to those who wouldn't have paid close attention to the movie, but would jog your memory if you had. I intend on adding pieces if nobody guesses these so next game I'm going to show much less of the pieces and then I'll add some if it stumps everybody.

Here is today's Movie Zoom, maybe a little more challenging but obviously narrows down the list of choices =)
Zoom X3