Facebook Daily Photo Game

Tools    

I want to share a facebook page that I think people here will appreciate. I am posting a movie photo every day where people can try to be the first to guess what movie it is. You can also just leave comments about the movie, whether you liked it or not etc. If you click the "Like" button the daily updates will just appear on your facebook page otherwise just check back each day. I'm looking for ideas for upcoming movie photos to use so reply to this post if you have any.

http://www.facebook.com/DailyMovie

Thanks guys!

They don't have to be easy, I would like some challenging ones too. I just want to cater to everybody and most of my own facebook friends wont get the obscure images. I just posted today's if you want to check it out.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Poltergeist
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Yeah, Dude, these are incredibly easy. By design, I reckon.

Anyway, don't really see the point in playing.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Well as I said I'm open to suggestions.. send me a pic that you think would make it more of a challenge. You can email it to [email protected] or send it here.

Thank you to everyone here who became a fan of the page. Because I have enough fans now I was able to get the dedicated URL on facebook http://www.facebook.com/DailyMovie Thanks so much! I hope today's picture is a little harder than the previous ones for you guys. I'm still waiting for someone to email or post me some tougher ones to use in the future!

Scroll through here. You can use what you want. Save picture as, and scroll to the answers which are posted after each second set of photos. Sure, no one here could play, unless they swore not to peek. However, I doubt much of anyone from here is playing, so it shouldn't really matter.

Sure, no one here could play, unless they swore not to peek.
I said that once to my girlfriend at the time (I was 15) when She had to change into a bikini with me in room (dont ask why) and I turned my back. Yeah - black eye - but was worth it